Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Smile Martabak

Many useful apps within one app. Customer service is top-notch! Thanks customer support agent John Seth for helping me resolve a bunch of issues.

Y.A.H. Apparel

This is A great app. it has almost everything I need and it saves me so much money. There are videos to help you with getting everying to work the right way and they have great customer service. If you are not using this app you are missing out!

Montana West World

All this is great! The customer service is very patient. He has been helping me with the problems and successfully solved them. I am very grateful to him.

BakingWarehouse

lovely apps and super easy to use, with great support. it is amazing apps i found in shopify. thank you

Kameli Boutique

I'd like to thank John and Reymond for their AMAZING customer service! It's only been 2 days since I got this app and I couldn't be happier with the app. The Vitals team has been extremely supportive since the moment I downloaded the app. I had a lot of questions and requests but John and Reymond were really patient and helpful with my endless questions and they managed to help me building the website that I always wanted. Thank you so much!!! :)

Mi Vicino

I have been using vitals 40 for my store and it has seemed spectacular and the best has been the online attention I have received, they are very fast and kind in solving my questions

Camellia Home Scent

Awesome app and support. This is a must-have app when you first starting out your business. Give it a try!

ShowerMeSmart.com

I appreciate the support given by your team member Costin C. he had given excellent service couldn't have asked for anyone better thank you so much

HSHK

Am still discovering the feature of the app but the support team is amazing! Response was prompt and efficient. Most of the problems were solved right away.

Ninbox Station

A great app with great customer support (fast and kind). For any business, this app is highly recommended.