VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

101 - 110 of 1967 reviews

Divine Purity

I spoke with Sheila Ann. It was like 10 at night, and she was willing to help me get everything up and going. She even moved some things around on the page to make it more visible. Talking about GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Fliptort

24/7 professional customer support. They assist with more than you expect to fulfill your requirements. They went ahead and solved the issue for me! very pleased with it.

AndyCartwright.com

This app is AMAZING! Customer service is incredible and extremely helpful. Highly recommended for everyone :)

Sallyglasses

Very quick customer service. They fix any issues in a minute literally. Really impressed. They have great selections of features. The best app on Shopify.

Spectrawide Bookstore

Quick service, Fixed all the issues in a jiffy, and have everything I have been looking for, the perfect app!
Updated- Honestly the best customer service ever!
I have had soo many issues on the site, and they were all fixed in a moments time. The app has really made the Website Pop out and increased sales and conversion by a lot!

Baywood

best app I ever used. So easy. I only wish they had more. Best customer service I ever had tho and will use this app for life! www.jordanbaywood.com

Shapesanctuary

The support is just masterclass, if you didn't already install Vitals, do it now it will save your E-commerce. I am very proud and satisfied of this app.

Chuupul Leather

I am by no means a web designer. I took on the challenge of completing our website myself, after hiring someone; and they failed to produce any results in three weeks. I had already started the design, I simply needed to add all the technical bells and whistles, social media buttons, gift cards, reviews, etc. Well, as I learned that's the most important part and the most tedious of a website. But Vitale made it extremely easy for a beginner like myself. Their videos are very informative and will walk you through the process step by step. And if should get stuck after that customer service is 24/7 and quick to respond. Even in the middle of the night. I never waited more than an hour for a response. Also, I don't want to forget. The main reason, I considered Vitale was because all the apps I was using were slowing down my website. Using Vitale, I was able to delete several apps, and my speed has already increased 11 points.

Gayle Mansfield Designs

Just replaced 4 of our existing apps with Vitals... Covers everything we needed and what looks to be LOADS of other useful features and optimisations we can roll out over the next few week. Great support too, answered all my questions within minutes. Nice work guys.

Theres Always Better Days

Needed some help and Costin that works in customer support was amazing at resolving the issue. Very reliable and polite