VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

theconfident

a great app , the only observation , is for the upsell bundle , i can't link products respective colors to each othe , i can only link the product itself , other tha that , it s a great app

PadioLiving

Wow. Never thought I'd receive a level of support from any app developer out there - but VITALS proved me wrong. Amazing app, amazing staff - a genuine 5* review!

Isy Life

Fantastic service - highly recommended. The issue was resolved very quickly and I was kept updated on the progress.

Evennett

the customer support is amazing, well worth the price of the service on its own. I have personally had amazing results working with Michael J on my store and i couldnt be happier

Rico Cabelo

I reached out as I needed some assistance and Costin helped and immediately solved the situation. Every time I've needed help, the vitals team has always assisted very quickly. The customer support is amazing and I love the app also!

MyBeLight

I'm delighted to share my experience, Andrei F had assisted me with several of my queries to which he was extremely patient and helpful!! thank you
would definitely recommend.

natopia

The support team have been very helpful when I have asked to make changes within my store for the apps I use. They have actioned the requested quickly and efficiently! Thanks

Ruby Pineapple

So far so good! Just started a few days ago so still in the learning mode about how each app works. One thing for sure is they have amazing customer service. They're all very helpful and all reply quite quickly!

teraopsis

Great customer support. Very thankful to Jed D. who helped troubleshoot my problem in real time. I am happy to use Vitals and I am amazed with the expertise and fast response. Highly recommended.

Lampify

Just fantastic, the staff are super fast even on a bank holiday Sunday replying and resolving my issue in under 4 mins . Special thank you to Costin C.