VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

ferque store

Amazing and very useful app! I had improve my store using VITALS upsell and volume discount add-ins.

flow&shine

We have been using the Vitals apps for some time already and it does the job!
I specially value the concept of having several apps under one platform working smoothly together.
Also, I appreciate the great support that we have been receiving.

labelme.at

It´s not the cheapest app but in fact with all the possibilities you get it´s still a good deal! The support team is the most friendly and helpful I ever encountered within all the shopify apps!

Spare and Square

Brilliant app iv managed to get rid of 3 - 4 apps I was using and replaced with this one app. It has tons of brilliant features all in one app and the support is fantastic. Had some very slight issues with how apps were being displayed, suport replied and sorted the issues in a few mins! Cant reccomend highly enough. spareandsquare.co.uk

Cheeky Chompers

Fantastic value for money app that i cant recommend enough. Great support also on hand whenever you need it.

FIX MY EYELASHES

This app is awesome, and the help you get from the team is amazing five star.
Thank you for your help today.

Grace And Eve

I worked in tech support for 20+ years, so I know what great support looks like...THIS IS WHAT IS LOOKS LIKE!!! I've been using the Vitals App for a few months and not only is the support staff knowledgeable...their response time is in nanoseconds. Oh, and let's not forget the 40+ apps they offer. If there is a better app supplier out there I haven't seen them yet. I highly recommend Vitals and look forward to working with this company for the foreseeable future.

UniqueLife Merch

So far so good. I have a quick fix that's being worked on but the customer service is EXCELLENT. No wait times and very professional. Thank you VITALS for making my ecom experience much easier!

toptopmart

The best support app i have seen The best support app i have seen The best support app i have seen The best support app i have seen

MediaLight Bias Lighting

Vitals is a tremendous value. I "only" use about 19 of the 40+ apps on our site, but they've had a major impact on our site. Everything matches our theme perfectly and, unlike many apps in this app store, they load extremely quickly, without slowing down load times. If I were to add a feature to the app, it would be an announcement bar option, or some other display option, to provide some clarity for the currency app for those of us using multiple currencies. In other words, when we display prices is $ AUD or $ CAD, shopify dictates how the currency shows up and it actually omits CAD or AUD and only shows the dollar sign. Since shopify controls this, some kind of popup or bar that says "prices displayed in Australian or Canadian dollars" would eliminate confusion, because we've had a lot of questions. Again, this is no fault of the app. It's how Shopify displays currency when a site uses multiple currencies and it's very, very confusing.