VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Pure Galp

This is the most amazing app I've tried by faaaaaaar. Customer support is very responsive and they have many more tools to be added soon, apart from the long list they have already. They deserve my dollars because Im making much more in return haha! Thank you for everything Costin!

Pickful Store

they have really good customer service, perfect! i cannot cancel other app subscription and save my money.

ismarthomegadgets

The support of VITALS is very responsive and quick in replying email. I am highly satisfied with the performance of the support staff !

Allurie Beauty™

This App is amazing ! Helps me a lot, plus chatting pop up is great, i just wish its 24/7 since im a new seller

BabyBoom

Amazing app with great customer service. Saves me a lot of time and money as I don't have to go around and download all apps separately.

Mouthy & Gaby

Very nice app. I asked for help about something, 30mins later it was fix. I recommend. So much feature available

jackandbo

Satisfied with the apps within the Vitals app so far. I'm looking forward to the future apps they're going to build. Customer service is superb. They answered my questions and help me with my issues immediately. Special shoutout to Rey and Costin! Thank you guys!

Harmonica

We have always received excellent customer service and fast response to our questions. The conversion rate has been improved since we use it. Great app!

Theatre Stage Supplies

We moved to Vitals after using an alternative backorder product. It is AMAZING! I'm genuinely impressed with the range of apps available and all at the same price that the alternative app offered just the one part. I used the customer support and they were incredibly helpful and very fast to respond I cant recommend this enough for any business.

Solulife

Vitals got everything that I need.. My new prefered app ! The support is a biiig plus : Kind, very helpful and faaast !