Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Cottons Jaipur

Customer Support is very helpful and fast in responding. Great tool for marketing needs on Shopify..

Luxramani

Great app super dope. Great customer service was messaging back fast! He fixed my problem. Thankful!!!!

Casechics

good service good service good service good service good service good service good service good service good service

Jeemak

Our several of the company's stores use the Vitals app.
It is powerful and easy to set up.
The key is the first-class after-sales service.
Raymond help us fix some issues several times, thank you for your help.

lionpapa

I had a problem with the display of the goal app, and the staff helped me to solve it very quickly. It's so reliable!

NB Land

Great app, it has everything included which makes it easier. Now I don't really need to have dozens of apps. The customer service is great, 24/7. Quick replies and solve any problem instantly.

Kitchens Secret

This is my best shopify app. Thank you for all. And They have a great customer support team :))) Really awesome app

DepotBox24

Very useful tools that Vitals offers and a very fast and competent support. It's absolutely worth integrating it to your shopify.

Eurekaonline

I am greatly satisfied with Vitals App. The App solves so many areas of one's store as it has most of the functionalities in one place. I needed this type of App for my business. Great customer service from its staff! keep it up guys with the good work!

Portrait Eyewear

Really helpful support! Clear and fast. Super recommended! I was looking for ways to integrate reviews to my collections and the helpdesk via chat was super helpful!