Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of marketing and sales tools, including dynamic product recommendations and smart upsells. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and built-in analytics dashboard. Many find it a one-stop solution for e-commerce needs with over 40 integrated apps. The app's customer support is highly regarded for its quick response and effective problem-solving. Merchants also value its cost-effectiveness, offering multiple features for a single subscription price. A free trial period is available for testing before commitment.

November 20, 2023

Just amazing! At first, I thought that having 40 apps would be too much, but I'm already using half of them! :) Also, despite its many functions, it only has a minimal impact on page loading times, which is impressive compared to using multiple apps.

Yaparami Productos Increíbles
24 days using the app
December 28, 2023

Love it, all the apps you can need and great support

Ez Modo
7 months using the app
January 11, 2024

Very fast responses and I got my issue resolved very quickly! Thank you so much!

Legit Flames
4 months using the app
February 3, 2024

This app is top tier quality like it has it all I just love the features from email marketing, upsell, product reviews and many more to all dropshippers I can recommend this 100/10. I can see the future of my business soaring through with sales with this app.

KRISPIN™
Hungary
3 days using the app
December 29, 2023

The only app with many features that can be purchased individually costs hundreds. This app provides the minimum cost and best customer support.

EpicMust
Sweden
2 months using the app
January 3, 2024

Much more than just the essentials, this has everything I need and more! The support staff is very helpful!

myWhiskers
6 months using the app
January 20, 2024

The application is truly exceptional, earning a perfect 10/10 rating. Its remarkable functionality, encompassing 40 apps within a single interface, not only enhances efficiency but also proves to be a cost-effective solution. Furthermore, the customer service provided is outstanding—quick, supportive, and truly impressive.

CraftMyLove
Italy
14 days using the app
January 15, 2024

i would absolutely recommend this app so far i know it
i had some problem with editing the theme of the email marketing messages but anyway i could figure it out
and one thing that i have enjoyed was the support team that responded me very fast and quickly which amazed me
i cant wait for further improvements of the application since i am sure that we are gonna have more collaborations with each other

darkfalcon
Italy
About 22 hours using the app
January 24, 2024

great, never had any issues

Yotush
Over 1 year using the app
December 6, 2023

I have zero coding knowledge. Well, as close to 0 as it gets. So when John Paul B. helped me get some really important customizations done, I was VERY grateful that I was able to get everything to work together properly. I'd 10/10 recommend this app and it's super useful to have with its multiple features.

BraveBioBoost.com