VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

shopwithaura

John Seth S. helped me so much today. He fixed my issue then did some custom coding for me. Blown away by the support team! Good job guys

Wizard of Paws Store

Quick response and straight to the point. I Enjoyed the support that I received from the team members

Genkodeals

great app can't ask for more i use them for all my stores. 24hrs support team who answer and customize the app for your store

FunFrenzyco

Honestly, this app is amazing! Not only does it have a bunch of different apps that can benefit the success of your store, but it is time-efficient and worth the price! Their 30-day money-back guarantee gives you a chance to determine whether your store is worth keeping open or not, without the pressure of outright payment! I highly recommend!

Lytestuff

This is the best app ever. It got everything you need to get a lot of conversions. I really recommend this app from my heart. The service is incredible fast and perfect. If you dont have this app are you wasting your time. Check it out NOW!!!!!!

Petccessorize

App..TOP! Customer service TOP! this app is exactly what i was looking for...all you need, under one roof.

Earlyhands

Vitals is such an easy 1 stop shop for all the apps you need. Costin was so helpful when I needed help with my volume discounts and he even suggested some other apps which I had no idea about. Thank you so much, guys!

Canvas Moment

Until now they'e been great. The support was awesome when i needed them. And it's unbelievable the amount of apps there are combined in just one. I had several apps to do a lot of things and now I only have one. Great work.

PUBGARAB

i have this app running for over 6 months now and it works beautifully on my store, also the support team is great and they wont mind hoping in personally and customizing your website to work perfectly with the app. cheers!

Brovoat

This app has a really good features. You can use what suits the best for your store. The customer service support is next level. I have never seen like it. Its quick and very efficient. 100% recommended.