Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SwitchBot UK

We love this App so much. It is soooo Good. And the Service is very handy, he is so kind. Thank you so much.

Masantéplus

Location France

Excellent app, the best one on the whole Shopify.
Got a ton of apps inside 1 app for a very good price. And their client service-support is excellent and super reactive and helps you with everything. 10/10 recommend.

Tushon

Location Australia

I love this app. I added it to our store a few months ago to replace multiple apps that were very expensive in comparison and were slowing down our online store speed. Now we have lots of apps all under the one Vitals app and the customer service is very fast. I have been very happy when we have needed customisation and the vitals team has helped us make our store look even better. Overall ver very happy.

TinyBelliesCo

Location Australia

I am very pleased with the customer service that I received from Michael J. His service was quick and friendly! Thank you so much!

The Gumby

Customer Service very good, enthusiastic support staff, using the app is very comfortable. You will be supported by staff to customize layout and font size easily.
My supporter is John Seth S, he is very good man, he has supported me enthusiastically

Urban Roots

Location United Arab Emirates

We have been using the app for some time now and the best thing is the service offered by the team. I reached out for suggestion by showing example of some other store and the team was really helpful in suggesting how the same can be achieved using the app features. I can say this is not one time experience but every time we have reached out , the support has been amazing.

RDX Market

Location Brazil

Great tools. Lots of features, easy to use and set. Best of all is the technical support. They help me to customize my experience and exceeded my expectations.

Printagon

I was impressed with the app's capability and multiple features in one place. What is a key point for me is how it is user-friendly, I made it with no experience in coding or let me say even marketing. Simple videos to illustrate everything. A key point is their support, so far I tried their chat and email support and both are great.

Techniek-kelder

Location Sweden

John was amazing at Vitals App, 10/10 stars. He helped me with my issue and Vitals App is the best, got everything you need. Thank you :)

funny-wear

Location China

It's really great! I love this app it does some really amazing things for my store. Its definitely worth the money. The customer service is also amazing.