VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Miqona.nl

SUper great! It really has everything you need in it and the support is great too. Prefect good good ogood very good

GiGNet Store You’ll Find It Here!

very powerful app on Shopify, great app and great support, a lot of features, easy to use. Recommended. Just try for a few days. hope it can help to boost my sales.

A Well Run Life

The app paid for the first 4 months of its cost in the first 4 days. Equally important, the customer service is outstanding - TRULY outstanding. Fast, friendly and expert. I have had a great number of apps - and this is far and away the most useful one to date.

bellasante

the most useful app on shopify, great apps and great support 100/100 stars, so many features and easy to use

Zayra Mo

Best customer service EVER! I've been worked with so many apps that this is the FIRST TIME I been surprise how GREAT and FAST is the customer service communications. Besides the ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES THIS APP HAVE TO CREATE A WEBSITE TO SELL!

KoalaMountain

Costin is a helpful customer support.
Vitals 40 gives me everything I need. Recommend to all people.

Pampered Puppy Pro

A couple of things.

1) The Support for this app is TOP NOTCH!

I signed up for the free trial yesterday. I imported my product reviews to my product page and everything worked perfectly.

I had the featured product on the homepage and I noticed that the stars were not in the right place. It was getting late so I shot off a quick email before going to bed. When I looked at my site in the morning the change was already done.

These guys don't care if you are on a free trial or not. I could just be a tyre kicker for all they know. A customer is a customer.

2) People may have noticed that the FB pixel installation has changed these past weeks and now Shopify have partnered with FB , forcing you to install a FB app to integrate the pixel. I don't mind FB stealing all my personal info, but I draw the line at giving them complete access to my Shopify Information!!!

Sure I could install it manually, but if I was a tech guy I'd have fixed the review star placement problem myself.

Guess what? I can install the pixel on my store with the Vitals app!

I haven't explored all the features yet. But this app replaces maybe 5 others i'd have to install separately.

The Devs go the extra mile to make sure that I'm happy and stuff works.

So this is obviously the kind of outfit I want to partner with. And you should too.

Mark

VIEC

I gave Vitals 5 stars not only because of it's a GOOD app but also the service and support that I've experienced from people working there to create such the app like Vitals. Thank you for all that. I may have more questions and may have more supports in the future when using your app. But I'm sure, I can always count on you.

Tooney Pet

Fantastic app with pretty much everything you need for your store! The customer service is 10/10, super responsive, and extremely helpful!

UnwellWear

Amazing customer service! I wanted to change some styling and design stuff and they responded quickly and were able to fix it with no issue. Recommended !