Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Luna Waver

This is the only app you need! It has every app you can think of built into ONE App. The customer service is 5/5. I always get a quick response from the support team and my issue is always resolved quickly! Highly recommend it!

Neon Love

amazing app, loads of options, friendly and helpfull staff. Would highly reccomend to everyone!!!!!!

Ma Bulle Cuisine

Really nice app : all in one. The client support is amazing, quick, efficient and kind. I recommend.

The Digital Media Lab

i used this app and help me a lot, contains very useful functions inside!
my favorite feature is currency conversion, it really has a lot of them and they are automatically converted according to the country of connection!

CUREBOD

The customer service for this app is extraordinary! They reached out within a min or less when needed support. Thank you and highly recommend.

Blue Stoc

This is a great all-in-one app. Saves a lot of hassales in installing and managing multiple apps by providing loads of features under one roof.

TrendEverest

The support team always comes to help right away! I can't help but feel satisfied as they take care of all the issues for me :)

eppy™

I´m very glad with this app. I had some problems with the app at the beggining, but thanks to the costumer service, Costin helped me really fast solving all my problems, he even made me a costum code for a thing that is not from the concern of vitals. I´m really happy with their perfomance, let´s hope it pumps my sales.

Mopani Pharmacy

I've truly experienced fast, efficient and helpful customer support from Vitals. One of the agents, Costin, has been extremely friendly and effective in solving my issues. Ontop of that, I am becoming more and more excited about what Vitals can do for our business as I get to know all the apps.

Scandinavian Goods

They solved the problem that arose after installing their application. And now everything is working as should be. Thank You!