Reviews (8,138)

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upselling, cross-selling, and currency conversion. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, quick page load times, and its ability to increase average order value and expand international customer reach. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app also offers a built-in analytics dashboard and a seamless installation process. Merchants find the Visitor replays feature particularly useful for enhancing user experience.

February 22, 2024

Has been an extremely helpful app to get my store where I want it to be. I use a ton of features and there are many I haven't even tried yet. Very happy. I haven't even needed any support.

Seasonal Overstock
Almost 4 years using the app
April 23, 2024

Very lovely customer service team, quick answers and immediate problem solving! Kliphord helped me within secs to solve my problem! and the app is all you need on your store! i recommend it 100%

Bottli
2 months using the app
March 25, 2024

The support team is incredible, and a shout-out to John Seth and Magaly. We switched over from a different Reviews app to Vitals, and I am blown away by this team's responsiveness. Changing apps is typically a nightmare, but this team has smoothed the transition. Thank you so much!

AALLYN
Almost 2 years using the app
March 16, 2024

This is a game changer product, everything you need all in one place for just a great consolidated price. Also shout out to Jed from the support team, he was so quick and clear with the instructions he gave to sort my issue. Super professional.

Foomble
4 months using the app
June 20, 2024

They are awsome! It really makes my life easier.

Just4Parent
Brazil
4 months using the app
February 26, 2024

100% positive experience with vitals. This was the main app I used to build upsells and other features on my Shopify store. Has all of the features that you need. Customer support team is great. I got email responses within the hour every single time. Extremely positive experience. Love this app and everything they do.

Zentec
About 1 year using the app
June 3, 2024

Great collection of apps at a great price. The customer support is very quick to resolve issues.

Oneroot Honey
3 months using the app
March 21, 2024

I had an absurd request and John Seth was able cater and help me within minutes! If not for the apps, the fast help you get from Vitals in insane! Love this app so much and 30/month is really worth the money. Thanks again John!

Luna Marvels LLC
5 months using the app
June 5, 2024

Has so many features and the customer service is also very good. I highly recommend it

Home Essentials
Spain
About 2 months using the app
April 17, 2024

one of two app that i really need. actives customer support too. thank you John Paul B.

Croosh Market