VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

COMPRESSION HEAL

This is actually the best app out there, forget about adding anything else. This app includes everything you need and is very easy to install. The best thing about this app is that their support is super quick and they will actually resolve any issue. If you want a truly one in all, this is it.

Heritage watches UK

Simply the best app I've come across in the app store. Incredible value for money as you're getting so many apps in one subscription. Developers are also very helpful and quick to fix any issues you have. Wholly recommended

Valley18

Anyone who wants to succeed in ecommerce with shopify, must try Vitals 4 sure. You will never regret. I gave a try and understood that you don't need multiple apps in your shopify rather 1 app vitals do all the task for you keeping your store speed optimized. Their app visualization in your store will be clean and minimal which will make your website look professional. I must admit I was surprized by the quality of support Vitals provided, its rare that you get this kind of world class support in this era. If you are stuck anywhere anytime with your apps, they troubleshoot and solve the problems themselves almost instantly.
They even helped me solve some issues/customization which were outside vitals support. That was awesome.....

maarblebeauty

The team at Vitals are amazing! They helped me fix the sticky cart quickly and are open to requests to improve their app. Highly recommend getting Vitals for your store!

The Gozons

I used this app to help me do volume discounts and add product reviews. Everything is working great. I heard you will be adding post purchase upsell function which I think it will be a great addition to the app. I'm happy I can find all necessary functions ion one app, it so handy. Thank you so much

Still Wild

This app has really stepped up my Shopify store. It has given it that extra sense of urgency to get customers excited to shop. I could feel it working on myself after adding the apps. Lol. Customer service with this app is responsive and effective. Jed explained and troubleshot some of the issues that I had perfectly. Thanks!

Bestie Kitchen

So far so good! As an ecommerce owner, it's easy to end up with a plethora of apps, all doing something different on your site. They can be great...but they do add up, and getting the to sync up and play nicely can be an issue. Am still exploring VITALS but already have found it a)easy to implement myself (bundles running on a new product in seconds) but b) when I did have an issue customising to fit brand, it was handled right there in chat.

SpeckShopOnline

Very cool app and very, very good support. Filip is immediately available and always with a solution. Keep it up!

FairyLED

Everything you need in one app. The customer service is really amazing. If you have any questions or issues they answer efficiently. I totally recommend.

Montino

This app is everything you need. It contains all the apps you need to have a good converting shopify shop.