Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Babyluv

Location Estonia

This app has so many useful features and add-ons for the value of money. I have also contacted support chat multiple times to get some information or help regarding setting up the products and the experience has been wonderful and fast.

Odemlo

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 months

Mount Kiwi

Location New Zealand

This app is awesome! So many options within one app, and it's fantastic value for money. Also, just as importantly, the support service is 10/10. They are quick, patient and get any issues sorted asap. I dealt with Michael today, twice, and he was amazing. 10/10 :-)

aplombzone

Location France

I have recently downloaded the app and I am setting up my store starting with the Product Review app, and it adds great value to the store I will never stop using it! I had trouble importing the reviews, but the help desk chatbox answered instantly and the team was extremely helpful and super pleasant with solving my problem... in just a few minutes! Thank you so much and looking forward to learning more about this app :)

thesloomy

Location Réunion

Excellent app! All in 1 app to get better conversions and optimization. The support team is incredibly helpful specialy for convenient integrations.

Helenity

im new at using this amazing app and I am loving it so far. Love the speedy response from the Vital reps, they resolve my problem quick!!

Stoolli

Location Switzerland

Very quick and efficient support sorting out the product reviews of my product, now it's displayed nicely

Light Suite

Location United Arab Emirates

lots for apps all in one. fast and prompt support team.
over all excellent app. will recommend to other shopify users

shoptrenda

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app. The service is fast and easy to get support. If I have any problems, I just chat with the team and they fix it immediately.

Petsvida

Location Switzerland

Die Beste App für Shopify! Unglaublich was die App alles kann! Lohnt sich auf jeden Fall! Der Support Team im Chat bei Unklarheiten oder Fragen eine 10/10