VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Silverybrand

Highly recommend, this app is useful and the customer service is great, will suggest this app to my friends

SLEEKFEEL™

This app is the best you can ever install, very professional team, and very responsive. it will save you a ton of money and you will benefit from all the apps that you can ever think about.
Always new features are revealed and the team members are so hardworking. Happy to use Vitals for 6 of my stores now.

Beauté.se - Your Beauty Boutique Online ♥

Good support and very good features! Helped me with all my questions and very fast responds. Recommend

leprechaunliquids

The developers are a real great help. I was having technical difficulties and they came along and fixed it, nothing was too much for them.
What a fantastic App, one of the best that i have ever come across.

daisy diapers

All in one app. A must have for your online shop. A bit expansive but worth it. Very quick customer service

4ORE NUTRITION

Best all-in-one app out there! I've been able to eliminate many apps, speed up my website, and saves me money. Support is great too!

Optimal Bag

This app is amazing. You can control reviews, trust badges, and much more, upsell and bundles. The support system is world-class. they inspire me to build a similar support system for my store aswell.

SWINGRAIL Sports

We've been using Vitals for the past 6 months -- Both the App and the Technical Support have been OUTSTANDING!

Girly Esthetic

I get didn't to use this app as I am just starting out and don't know what I am doing at all. I was also charged after the free trial. However, I can speak to their awesome customer service. Kliphord D. responded to my questions via chat right away and it was so easy to contact them. They also issued me a refund!! I deleted the app as I am not ready to use it. I will check it out later on, once I figure out what I am doing and finish establishing my store.

kaschro online deals

Thank you for your great assistance. This is a fantastic app to get all your information and web page development. (Product reviews are one of the best ones that I use the most). Assistance needed was provided in a very timely manner and helped me immensely with issues I was facing. Thanks again for your help!