VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Rainbows of Hope

I used this app to help me improve my AOV and I'm seeing amazing results! The customer service helping me set up everything was 5 stars :) Keep up the great work. You have earned a fan!

24home24

My task was about confusing with volume and bundle discounts, which created a mess with the figures in my cart, and this issue was claryfied completely. I leaned both discounts just work well together, when this option is enabled: Show the Volume Discount options on the Product page. Thanks a lot for that! Good job!

Ghost-shop

Really good app with a lot of features that are helping me a lot to increase my business! The assistance is perfect

CoolPresents.es

I like this app so far. A lot of useful features to help your shop. Their support is the best. I recommend it.

Pup Harness

The best customer support I've had from any app or product. Everything works well, I'd be paying a lot more with separate apps, thank you!

Ultra Cuisine

VITALS is an absolute game changer for our store! So many amazing apps all in one that work seamlessly and load fast. Their support is the best I've encountered in ecom.

PoPuppy

I reached out for help twice in a day and the customer service solved my problems within minutes. Big shoutout to Costin and Rey and their kindness and patience

IconSign Lashes

EVERYTIME I needed help they where there to help with no problem. Easily replaced many apps that I was going to use and saved me tons of money!! Thanks

Living Shoppers

Amazing. It will save lot of money and it will increase AOV. Thank you support team for always helping our store.

BoostShirt™

the best app ever, crazy value for the price I recommend 10000000%
and the support is great too