VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

31 - 40 of 1972 reviews

Tailtrendz

my review does not matter whatever i say because as you saw there is already thousand of a 5-star review. means this app is amazing. and also their customer service is fast and good. adding in every couple of week.

Sovania

Customer Support is amazing and the app saves me so much time! Glad i got to know it. Definitely recommended and imo a must have.

Alphaluxy Italia

Best customer service ever! The team always helped me and was extremely kind all the time! Lovely :) <3

quirkyunits

nice app. customer service is great. although its my first day using it . lets see in futureeeeeeeeeeeeee

Buy Useful Gadgets

VITALS customer service is fantastic! Solved all issues I faced while starting out on the app in minutes.

Mindful Intentions

I absolutely love this app! It is very easy to use and organized so that I am not overwhelmed with all that it has to offer. It had all of the apps that I had been looking for plus some that I had never considered! Not only that, but they include how-to videos to help in setting up & understanding each sub app within. The customer service is fast & wonderful. They are constantly adding new features and are also very open to hearing what their customers are looking for so that they can work on incorporating it in the future. This app truly took my store to new levels and they completely have my loyalty! Highly recommend

Gridley's Bath, Body and Home

I enjoy everything about this app. The vast amount of things it does, the professional easy to understand videos, the amazing support. I highly recommend this app to anyone using Shopify. It is a must have!

Peace Glam Asia

This app is so useful to newbies such as myself to understand what are some of the essential apps to use to help improve customer experience + boost sales. I'd like to especially thank Costin for his outstanding customer service in responding to my queries so promptly and efficiently. Kudos to Costin and the VITALS app team! Cannot recommend the app and the support team highly enough. ;)

Luminous Home Lighting

Can't rate this app enough! Staff are extremely helpful & get the job done in minutes! Thanks Vitals :)

Marshall Travel Thailand

VITALS is an awesome App, so valuable, Amazing support, I asked them to help with the code that error from another 3rd party app and its occur Vital to not be able to use Very high recommend