VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Lil Critters Warehouse

I absolutely love this app, it has every app you ever need all in one!! Saves so much time and makes your website fast only having one app instead of 50

UniBeem

great app! it saves me $$. I had to uninstall those paid individual apps and just kept vital. i had an issue with the theme which is conflicting with the app and their fast and superb customer service rep answered right away.

Exhibit Central

A great app with so many options in one. Jed was really helpful assisting me with a few tweaks to suit our website. This app continually strives to improve so its 100% worth the money! Thanks!

WRITTEN IN THE STARS

I started using this app today and I am blown away with the amount of built in apps this contains. I became a huge fan of this app and will use it on all my stores going forward. I learned a lot about new ways to increase the average order value and make the store look professional and branded.

Had an issue with the volume and discounts at checkout, customer service fixed it in less than 2 minutes and response was lighting quick. Totally recommend this app. 5/5

Stay Fit Indoors

Jed was super helpful in helping me with a few tweaks. He replied to me instantly and helped with all the little requests I asked for. Thank you!!

The Curious Squirrel

Great app but most important excellent customer service. Always ready to help you and super fast response.

TakingDeal

I really love this app! very very great support with smart developers helps me to solve a lot of issues! thanks a lot, very recommended

EvoTrons

Been using Vitals for a while now. Worth every dollar! The support team is quick and they know their stuff well. Super recommended.

ClearCleaner™

Loved the customer service! Quick. Responsive. Really concern on what you needed! Click the "Add app" button now

FunkyLama

I love to fact that I can have everything in the same app, my website looks way better with the help of the costumer service. Honestly one or the best app on the shopify store. I cannot recommend enough.