Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cariona

Awesome app and great support! I've used it for 2 years now and it's helped me expand my business in many ways. Visitor replays is a great tool!

padoxrelief

Amazing app! Combines soo many features its crazy! Their support team is also pretty amazing, they are always there to help!

splurgewell

I love how this app has a lot of different apps within it. It has a lot of functions and very easy to use. The support team is also very helpful and professional.

Your OrthoCloud

This is an amazing app. This is so many apps in one! Gary with Customer Service is very helpful and great at what he does!

The Happy Universe Store

This app is well worth the money. The features are aesthetically pleasing and work well. The customer service is phenomenal. They are prompt and easy to work with.

Naviacraft Studios AB

Location Sweden

Amazing app, they got everything you need. Super friendly support team available 24/7, everything's easy to use, it looks nice and overall very happy with this app! Though, I sometimes find it a bit hard to navigate through the pages without searching. Other than that, they got it all. Would totally recommend!

ADS Pet Store

Location Australia

Great app and great customer service. I am going to use it after my free trail. The features are great and easy to use. There is a video on each section which makes me easy to learn how to use the app.

Tianyiai

Location Taiwan

Quick response, can actually solve the problem, it is better if there is a marketing plan that allows consumers to enter discount code.

inbuyy

Location China

Since last week, I've been communicating with the plugin's customer service about whether the style of the [product bundle] display can be modified, and the customer service replied quickly that it can, and then contacted their technical team to modify it. It took some time in the middle of the modification, and the customer service will communicate with me in time about the latest modified style of the technical team and modify it according to my needs. All in all, the customer service team was very efficient, the communication process was pleasant, and the technology was able to meet my requirements. :)

CONSDAN Store

Very powerful function. Meet your various needs of the APP. Thanks to Zeus R. for the quick response. Solved my problem in 1 minute. I think I'm in love with this app.