VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

CIRCLEZONES

App is great. so many options to choose frome. The 24 hour customer support is probably the best support I have ever had. They answer within minutes and are extremely friendly and happy to help. 5 star !

Shophase

An excellent App. So many useful tools included. Especially the import review function and a fair price. Customer support by chat if you need a quick answer. Very much recommended.

Bark Charm

So far so good! Great and fast service on chat as well! I haven't used everything available yet but so far the pop ups, recent sales and social media links are working well for us so far.

Sparkycare

This is by far the best app for money on the whole app store! Multiple features and great pricing, you should uninstall all other apps and just use this one

Espacios para soñar

The truth is that I needed a solution in the shortest time possible and John Seth S., who was the one who attended me, did it very quickly and was a great help. Thank you very much (sorry for my English :))

Krafty Bear

I use many of the apps provided by them and it has surely improved my conversion rate and also my average order value. Their support is just awesome and always there to help in any case

hyoumankind

Absolutely love the interface and features. After searching for a bundle app for so long we finally found Vitals! Now we can remove the other apps we have for reviews, and only use this one. The customer service was beyond incredible too. I am impressed.

e-sportify

Michael from Vitals 40 helped me patiently to resolve my problem. He is technically sound and know what I want. Thank you very much.

Cozy Kicks Official

I talked to Michael J. who worked with me, helping me adjust one of the features on my store. He never complained or fell short of my requests. This is excellent customer support.

PAPAYA COLLECTION

Perfect app that covers lots of functionalities! TOP support team that rapidly solves doubts and problems! I recommend it for sure!