Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PocketLumi

Time spent using app About 5 hours

This app is essential if you plan on running a Shopify store. I had the pleasure of working with John to tweak my store and he was the best. He fixed a problem I had with reviews quickly and professionally. Thanks Vitals!

Third Wave Water

Great app. I just had to ask support for some help and they were super quick in fixing the issue. Best experience so far with a third party app developer.

Mad Jade's

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

A really great app- so many useful functions and features. And the best part is the customer service- I had a few inquiries and I was helped in literally a few minutes, really impressed. Thanks a lot and I totally recommend this app.

Les Confiantes

Location France

J'ai utilisé différentes fonctionnalités : Vente croisée, Avis clients, Vente connexe et bien d'autres encore. Cette application propose un combiné de fonctionnalités très utiles pour les e-shop. Compte tenu du rapport qualité-prix, cela est très correcte car elle regroupe plusieurs applications qui sont elles-mêmes payantes donc l'application est très abordable ! L'essai gratuit de 30 jours permet de tout tester et comme on dit l'essayer c'est l'adopter. + Application en anglais mais avec un traducteur intégré donc pour les non anglophones c'est très pratique. ++ le service client est disponible quasiment 24H/24 ce qui est vachement utile quand on bosse sur le site internet la nuit ! Je recommande vraiment cette application !

Honexty

Location Sweden

Great service. i like the many functions and thats it haha thanks hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssss

Eirena

Location Romania

I strongly recommend the VITALS app, firstly for all the utilities it has and will continue to develop, and secondly for the seriousness and promptness of the customer service. Whenever I had questions or concerns, the VITALS team was always there to help me.
It doesn't surprise me at all that 99% of the reviews are 5 stars.
Keep up the good work!

Faltbarr

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very cool App and greate support Team to help in any case of errors or question. I´m loveing this APP

HandiShop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 4 hours

the app is amaizing litterlly all you need in one app, and the support is fast great and very helpful.

Kate McEnroe New York

Never seen, used or met a customer service team like the guys at Vitals. Wow! I'm floored at your service. They listen, are always willing to help, quick responses, you don't have to wait in chat for more than 5 seconds. They go above and beyond! And they are the most polite tech people i have ever encountered. I'm staying not just for the apps in one bundle because that's AWESOME too but these guys as well. Gary S., Shiela Ann P. YOU ARE BOTH AWESOME! I hope Vitals gives you a good bonus this year

Delivad

Wonderful App!! Had an issue and it was resolved quickly. I highly recommend this App. It's an all in one problem solver.