VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

General Village

So far so good! I am enjoying my experience and hope to make sales and see how this app truly performs.

Creature Care

We've recently implemented this app into our store. We were trying to cut down the number of apps that we were using on our store as they were making our store extremely slow and that's when we turned to Vitals. Since Implementing Vitals, we've now gotten rid of 6 other apps from our store and as we begin to use some more of the feature Vitals offers, this will most likely increase. We did have some minor error and bugs initially with some of the features which is why the app gets 4 stars right now but the support team at Vitals have been very quick to respond to our requests and have resolved everything in a timely manner. Overall, very impressed with Vitals and would highly recommend.

NESHPRO STORE

Great support, great app....its the best I used so far.All in one solution.Keep the good work guys. I use some of the options, not all, but its more than I need.

MECAMINA ®

thank you for everything, quick support, useful apps cant and also cheap compared to other apps, 5 stars

Tienda Mexico

This app is really great. It helped me a lot. Whether it is customer service or application, it is very helpful to me. Highly recommended!

Loveymc

Great app, they provide great service, thank you, it brings me a lot of convenience, I highly recommend it

Bra Rabatt

Filip is always there to support me. The only thing I'm waiting on is the post purchase app. If that comes out, I will give it a 5 star review. Do you guys now when to expect that?
Furthermore really happy with the app.

Bellefit Postpartum Girdles and Corsets

We recently switched over from woocommerce and have started working with this app. It has been great so far. Love that everything is in one place and all the different options. Customer service is also amazing. Very helpful! High recommend and looking forward to working more in depth with this app.

Black Cat Discount

I love the many apps that it has that really boosts my conversion rate. I was always looking for different 3rd party apps that only had one or two out of the 40 apps Vitals has, and it caused my speed score to go down. I highly recommend it.

lml-sneakers

Really the best app available on Shopify, no question. Had an issue with some integration, but after contacting customer support, they solved the issue very quickly.