VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

5.0 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    98% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
    (4)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (1)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars
    (3)

All reviews

11 - 20 of 2186 reviews

EXELEZ™

Very helpful app. Not possible to run Shopify business without vitals app. The customer support is also very helpful.

lingiadore

One of the greatest apps in Shopify. Definitely worth having it.. I'm having fun with visitor replays..

Rudeo Shops

I've used the VITALS app to improve functions on my Shopify store, and it's provided a major boost for me. The features are incredible and the support from the VITALS team is almost instant. My experience with VITALS has been 10 out of 10!!

Whixen

Bonne application, utile, bien faite et excellent service client. On a une réponse immédiatement dès qu'on demande de l'aide.

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

La verdad es que llevo 4 meses usando la aplicación y es bastante buena pero di con una pared con las pop-up, fue una desagradable experiencia quizás por las expectativas con vitals o por no entender la funcionalidad pero sin duda no funciona bien, me di cuenta que no aplicaba el descuento, Por casualidad, la verdad me enfadé bastante por qué esto afecta a mis clientes y después de hablar con un agente muy amable que intentó arreglarlo ni siquiera pude comprobarlo por qué no salían las ventanas en mi página, sinceramente está opción es un desastre. por lo demás bien hasta ahora, por eso 3 estrellas.

wikelux

This App is very good, with vitals app you don't need any other apps. also they have very good support.

MichiganMart

I really love this app, it won't slow down your website and has all the features that a dropshipping store would need. 10/10

clearskinchile

The Best App EVER! Best Support and Best Performance. La mejor aplicacion de Shopify muy util y muy bien desarrollada.

Neckjet™

I couldnt recommend this App more, has everything you need and the support, in my case Michael was top notch.

Acme Knife Shop

I used this app to add tabs to my product pages. I was having a little trouble getting it to work with my theme. Michael Jose was able to help me and got it set up ASAP. These guys have EXCELLENT customer support!