Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

MICH & JANE

Thanks to Kliphord D. for his assistance with the settings; his patience and professionalism are exceptional, and we have been pleased with this app thus far.

Versus Pro Shop - QC Scooters

I have yet to fully utilize all the tools provided with Vitals, but it even there it's 100% worth it! Also one thing is sure , it's that the customer service is fast and reliable! (Thanks Magaly)
I would recommend that app to, well, everyone.

cammellatte-eu

If you only get one app, let it be this one. It's very versatile, has great onboarding and instructions, hands-down the best customer service team (really!!!) and they keep developing it with more features. And the price for what you are getting cannot be beat! Highly recommended!

takethedeal.com

Very nice app and the support is also perfect! Answer very fast and helps you in minutes. John Paul B. my Man

Asheran

The apps are great, I hope you will continue to update them because they simplify the store a lot and are very easy to use.

Godarma

the best app ever. 30 days free trial that's amazing. i asked support if they can add me extra free trial because I'm beginner with low budget and they accept that directly. thanks a lot for this great support team. i hope the best for you

ideentrend

The customer support is friendly and helpful.
My problem was handled very quickly and resolved immediately. I am very satisfied and enjoy working with the app. I can recommend it to others. Very easy to use and competent employees who help immediately. Thank you very much.

Customforher

It's a perfect app, it's very powerful, you can contact the developer quickly if you have any problem, and the problem is solved very fast. I like it very much.

ventacorse

This is a very useful app that has many functions,I really like this,I use this in all my shopify,very good

Thecatshop

liked it, great customer service I recommend. Many app included no need for most other app out there