VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Heatlash

The Vitals team is great. We love the layout of their apps and how easy it is to use a lot of the features.
We are very picky with how our site looks and have spent countless ours designing and building it so we want every last detail to be how we want it, and there were a few very specific things we needed changed in a few of their apps and since we're not very knowledgeable about code we couldn't figure out how to fine tune the things we needed, but that's where the team at Vitals came through and fixed each individual thing we needed and they did it very quickly.
We couldn't have been happier with the team at Vitals!

December 5, 2019

We are truly proud of our support team! Thank you for you recommendation as this will add to their motivation to provide excellent customer service every single time!

Sunseeker

Cezar from VITALS never fails to deliver his great services. Fast response, patient and good communication. This is my third store with vitals installed. Highly recommend.

December 5, 2019

We'll let Cezar know you mentioned him in your great review. Thanks!

Alec Monopoly Shop

Very good app. I really like it.
All in one app very useful and often updated. Very good support very fast answer.

December 5, 2019

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up, so stay tuned!

Patchstrips BE

The best app every ecommerce store should get. Has so many useful things and the support team is very helpful for modifications!

December 5, 2019

It's a pleasure to read such a good review. Thank you!

Dressage Performance

By far THE best support ever from an app developer!
I had a lot of problems in my store which were all caused by other apps that left lots of code on my site causing speed issues and other clashes.
I found that the most useful part of this app was the automatic currency conversion (only one that works with Shopify's new multi-currency!) but it's a great advantage installing just this one app as installing lots of different apps causes site speed problems. Highly recommended!

December 5, 2019

We are really glad to hear your recommendation. This is boosting us on keeping up the good work!

Uligo

Outstanding app. t really is multiple great apps in one! An absolute must-have, and the customer service is just as amazing!

November 28, 2019

Your recommendation is much appreciated. Thank you!

Bellandy

I super love this app. It made my store more converting. You already have everything here. You won't need any other app if you already have this. Thumbs up to very responsive and helpful customer service team as well!

November 28, 2019

Thanks for your review! We do not want things to be hard and complicated. We want you to be the most successful while running your business.

pastelmylife

Prompt response by the team, they were able to fix my website issues in no time! Much thanks to Cezar!

November 28, 2019

This is one of main advantages of using VITALS. Thanks!

RBSC

Great app, and very fast response for a custom fix by the developers. This is a must have all inclisuve app for most any store.

November 28, 2019

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review here. We hope that you will become successful with VITALS so we hope to see you around!

Nobelpfoten

Incredible Value for the price - not 100% customizable but you can suggest features AND they listen. They have a fully visible Roadmap on trello. 100% pro Devs. Support is A+ (Responded within in hours)

November 28, 2019

We always listen to the suggestions we get. This is the way we made VITALS this great. Thank you so much for this wonderful review!