VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

HALIPAX

Love the app, it has great features and saves me tons of expenses on apps. Works great with my store. The support team is phenomenal, easy to communicate, very fast, and efficient. Keep up the good work guys.

yoursolution24

Love this app. One of the best supports you can think of. Many services. I am very satisfied with this app.

Fasttiger

This app is fantastic, all in one is very usefull. The customer service is very competent and reactive.

UpVibeStage

Excellent. Very easy to use. And if need any editing or assistance. They are very fast to response! Recommended!

Elegant Mamas

I keep deleting my other apps because of Vitals! Probably the best app that I saw on Shopify until now. It is all in one, for real!
Bonus point, I was struggling to set up something in my store and contacted customer service, they replied after not even a minute and solved my problem in no time (the problem was from my end). Keep up the good work guys. The app is amazing and your customer service is amazing as well.

Tinkie Babystore

This app is simply amazing! If I had to pay for each individual app I used separately, the cost would be enormous! And what I loved best was the lightning speed response of the support team! They sorted me out so fast and are very friendly communicators. These help improve user experience, and for these I give them a 6-star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

NEW CLOTHES

Great app, easy to work with and an amazing help center! I have used this app to fix alot of design features in my shop, and the help center answers very fast. I really recomend this app to everyone for there shop

Bercio

This app really makes your business easier ! You can find there so much usefull options for your business and support team is absolutly great ! You need to try this :) We recommend

pawleader

You literally took the app one step further, you made me delete almost all the apps I have in the store
This app has just about everything and it is so easy to operate !!!

Khuba

My guy Raymond helped me out with a little bug in a matter of minutes! I appreciate it! This app literally has everything you need. No need to look anywhere else.