Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

SurferCat

I was using your chat customer service feature, and was helped by Michael J. They were incredibly helpful, and solved all of my problems with ease. This was some of the best customer service I've received in a while!

My Store Star

I am very satisfied with the application and the technical team, in addition to the 30-day trial period, they offered me another 30 days free, I think it's a very good commercial gesture.
thank you John Paul.B

Mystery of God's Words

This app is awesome! 40 apps in one save time trying to find apps. Customer service is on point. Love it!

Nattlampan

This app has everything you need. It's quick to set up and just works. Great and quick service also.

LUXTechh

Great app, even better service from the developers. Allows you to do a variety of things to your store that boost sales and service.

Visage Visuel

I love this app since I could get reviews on any page and it's basically all in 1. You get so much that you don't get in other apps!

homewelt48

Very kind support, which is able to help quick and 24/7. No automatic computer support or anything like that. I never experienced that before.

BodyTheraphy

I have been using VITALS from the last 4 months and It is my go to app for all starters out there since it is packed with features and you do not require anything else. The support has been amazing and highly recommend this app to every small business

SmartBerri

These guys are the best! Always prompt courteous and the speed that they implement changes for your site are amazing!! Best service, definitely would recommend Vitals to anyone running an e-commerce store.

CC Diva Designs

I love this app. All the essentials you need for your store. Support is helpful with anything you need.