VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1501 - 1510 of 1975 reviews

Silicuis

This app literally saves me hundreds of dollars each month on apps. It's one app that has 40+ apps build in them and they all work perfect, I highly recommend it if you are trying to save tons of cash.

March 18, 2020

We are very happy that you are doing well with your store. We are here whenever you need help, in order to make sure everything goes smoothly :)

Fruition Home

Not only is this a great bundle of apps, I am utterly amazed by their customer support being cooperative and working through all the change requests put in. Shoutout to Costin you're amazing!

March 18, 2020

We are here to customize the app in order to fit your theme :) Thanks!

Lustre Beauty Shop

I use this app for my Shopify store. It's great having all the apps in one place. So far so good. Does what it says. Highly recommend.
Oh, and very responsive customer service. 5 Star!

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it

Dumux

I use this app and help me to increase the sales. I recommend it to everyone to get more customers. Thank you.

March 18, 2020

You recommendation is much appreciated. You rock!

Nordic Ice Coffee

I needed an app to make volume-discount for our store. I tried a few, but had many challenges.

Then I found Vital and installed it. I had a many problem and asked for help and get my problem solved in less than 5 minutes.

The ratings are well earned by the VITALS Team.

They got my recommendations!

March 18, 2020

We try as much as possible to cover every scenario and adapt the app for every theme. Thanks!

Explorer Lighter Pro™

Highly recommend, incredible customer service team. They reply within 5 minutes and solved every problem I had.

March 18, 2020

Thank you so much. We are also in the process of providing 24/7 support, so stay tuned!

Liv•Long•Lash

Great APP! easy to use, offer hands on guidance if needed. Love VITALS!

March 18, 2020

We are always there to help in case somebody needs it. Thank you!

Sweet Clarity Ltd

A really great app, everything is explained well, easy to set up and it also has quick, helpful and responsive live chat function for technical support. This was handy for me when I had queries.

March 16, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! We are glad to hear that you find VITALS easy to use.

Pyt Hair Care

Perfect because they have so many apps that can help me to realize a better site. I want to suggest to you Vitals.

March 16, 2020

This helps us so more customers find out how merchants like you are valued here in the VITALS family!

Wonder Hippie Official

this app is amazing help me upsell alot of . i can earn x3 profit from this app and it very cheap only 29$ for 41 app

March 16, 2020

Customers like you make us feel that all the hard work VITALS team had put in was worth to make this app everyone loves. Thank you so much!