Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Chiharu

Was having problems with my currency converter so I asked for help and was connected to Costin. He was very quick and patient to give me solutions and I am very satisfied. I dont even need to install any other app. Vitals offers everything I need at a very affordable price.

veesstuffz.net

I love the quick response from Vitals customer service and the app is awesome. I am learning the app but so far so good. Vitals is the best app of them all.

Inno Pillows

I reached out to the help center due to a technical problem I had. They responded in less than 30 sec, solve the problem in 1 minute. Outstanding service. Thank you Costin :)

Stunning Gift Store

this app is amazing, it helps my site a lot. This is the best deal ever while it does job of a bunch of apps with fee of 1 app. Besides, The customer service is over the moon, they are really friendly and help me as soon as possible. Thank you

BERNAVA GROUP

this app is widely varied, I already use it for my 2 online stores and i think this app do 90% of all the work i need in my store , amazing app

AccessModa

Perfect apps and support !
Best team, good reactivity and complete solution
I recommand definatly OK

MANPA INTERNATIONAL

Costin it is really polite. We have a problem with reviews and in less than 1 minute he resolved my problem. Thank you!!

Petictive

Cea mai bună aplicație pe care o poți avea în magazinul tău. Nu doar că are o grămadă de alte aplicații integrate în ea dar suportul e de 10 ori mai bun decât la celelalte aplicații. Mă bucur că am găsit aplicația asta. Recomand tuturor

Abracadabra Bébé

Je suis ravie de vitals, les services proposés sont super, et le support est top. Très réactif en cas de questions. Je suis très satisfaite de vitals

Avoette

The first thing I noticed is that is app has SO MANY FEATURES. Reviews, Sticky ATC, FB Pixel - you name it! The second thing is their support. I don't know how they do it, but I can super quick replies that help me solve the problem right away. Big shoutout to Costin C. - thanks for resolving my issue so quickly - you're the best! And if the above 2 benefits are not enough - they're adding more features! Check out their roadmap! Personally, I'm looking forward to their Post-Purchase Upsell feature that should be rolling out soon. Can't wait!