Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

VPWholesale

I've been using this app for the past 2 months for my shop and the support has been amazing. Any issues you have make sure to message support they will tweak your website in a instant and are very helpful. That value you get for this app is insane I see no reason not to install it.

DIE RINGE Bodyworkout UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

Awesome app!
The number of features you get for your money is just mind-blowing! Can recommend it!!!

Beautiful By Madeline

vitals almost instant service/support is unbelievable - its exactly what you need when you're running an e-commerce store. vitals is getting stronger and stronger by the day. amazing!

bux.cl

Excelente App cumple con todo lo comprometido, solo bajaría un poco mas el costo de la mensualidad..

Smarthly

Great app and super support! i started with the app and any question that i had, the support team helped me with everything

Mozabi PH

I love the app, even if I'm still on free-trial they helped me solved my problem in less than an hour. Very fast support.

ACTIV36FIVE

Everything you need in one app, customer services are really efficient and helpful! Would highly recommend!

Krochoi

10/10 App, very easy to use and the customer service is amazing any problems they fix it within in minutes. Special thank you to Andrei, Reymond and Zeus

Salt and Lace Intimates

Great customer support! Love that this app is so quick to modify and it looks great on our site. Easy to install but if you have an issue their support will help.

Life Looter

This app is absolutely godsend! Their support (Costin C.) went the extra mile fixing some display issues on my existing theme to make my shop as perfect as it should look! Two thumbs up for VITALS and the support! Awesome!