VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1721 - 1730 of 1954 reviews

Ellemoor Clothing

Definitely recommend. 5 star app!! I Love it, now download and see it for yourself. And they have so much features soon to be Available

Saffronice

So many fantastic options. Thank you.
Very easy to use and set up. I still have not got around half the options it provides.

Modern Lemma

This app is amazing! The day after I installed it I noticed a significant increase in sales! The support is fast and patient, I truly appreciate how they willingly take time to explain things to me, cheerfully! I have already recommended Vitals to two friends and they love it too! I was relieved at how easy/user friendly it was to install. Also delete apps that this can replace as it will significantly speed up your site. My biggest benefit; I now sell products in multiples (w/discount)due to this app: the other day I sold 6 of the same product/same order!! Without this app I would only be selling one at a time. Thank you Vitals this is the best app I have and honestly I would pay more for all it does!

Ritzy

I can't say enough good things about this app!!
It has absolutely everything you need and more!
And when you have some issue.. No problem, they will literally fix it for you in minutes!

Seriously, get this app right now, you will not find anything that even comes close to this one..

Main Quest Studios

I'm only using a small subset of the apps in this collection, but the ones I do use all appear to do what they are supposed to do. I will incorporate more of the apps into my store as I become more confident as a store owner. There are, of course, extra features in each app that I would like to see, and there are full apps that I think would do well under this umbrella collection, but luckily they have a wish list where you can vote on the things you want Vitals to do!

shopclub24seven

i installed this app on recommendation by a colleague and boy is it worth it tonnes of apps for the price of 2 its a no brainer and easy to use.

Two 21 Shop

I needed several apps to accomplish what I wanted on my site and this one really has it all. It's fantastic, and while the cost per month might seem like a lot, it really isn't. I figured out the amount I would spend on three apps I needed and it came to more than Vitals which provides everything you need!
Their customer support is great!

Hoodie and a Top Knot

THIS APP IS MUST HAVE. Does everything it would take 20+ apps to do and it all works! I used to download apps and half the time were buggy. THIS IS IT.

Flamingo Online Store

I have only been using the app for two days, and I can tell you this: the support team is EXTREMELY helpful. There are many features, and because they are meant to fit basically all the possible themes on Shopify, they would of course have to be tweaked a little in some cases. Cezar from their support team helped us out with customising and fixing a couple of things, VERY QUICKLY and efficiently. Thank you VITALS team!

sandalcrush

Love the app. Has every feature you need instead of buying a million different apps. Also, anytime I contact support they get back to you quickly and are totally responsive to your question. What swayed me was my paranoia about having too many apps to slow down my store and this has no effect. Must buy!