Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

HomeLoveHome

Very good application, everything I need with very good and fast service when needed. I recommend! So happy to use it!

Selenite Soul

I absolutely love this app! It has everything I need and so simple to use. The live chat is amazing and someone is there to help 24/7. I have used separate apps and this is by far the easiest and most cost effective way to go.

surelyd1

Vitals is easy and user friendly. It helps me to efficiently bundle or increase client's experience when they browse through my store. Definitely is a good app to use.

Active Life Living

I have a theme that boasts that it saves you money on apps because they added so many in the theme, but I still needed more apps added. I chose Vitals because of the review app (which is a beautiful thing) but I am now using apps in Vitals that I have in my theme because the Vitals apps are nicer/better. For example, the currency app is so much better looking. I would be remiss if I didn't say how great their customer service is too!

SuperBabyCare

Team fantastico, supporto eccellente e veloce. Consiglio questa app perché oltre ad offrire un pacchetto unico di altre app e funzionalità per lo store, è anche molto intuitiva e facile da usare

Swirly Beauty Shop

I used the app. I got quick support to resolve my issues. The customer service team responds in a timely manner.

Fitgun

Costin is a great customer support guy, keep it up vitals. Customer support being good means happy customers ;)

Circadian Optics

Best app ever with the best support ever. Keep up the good work because Vitals in the best app out there !

JollyDealz

Vitals has improved tremendously! The one thing I appreciate the most is the customer support. By far the fastest response time than any of the other apps I've had in the past. I hope vitals continue to integrate new apps and improved well-designed apps that are already integrated. :) This app saves you money and works really easy! I recommend this to everyone!!

Fit Corner

All in one app which saves a lot of money, easy to use and install, and the customer support is AMAZING, highly recommend