Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Our Shiny Nails

Location France

Very fast and efficient service! I am very happy with the operator Costin C., very good! The App is simple and allows you to do many things! Recommended!

Butiks Rabatt

These guys are amazing! Always here to help, the customer support is fantastic! This is an example to all the other apps. :D

MAV Sweden

Location Sweden

Best customer support on the planet! Had coding issues with the apps on my store, it didn't quite look right, and I'm not a coder so cannot change it myself. Their support helped a lot and made all the changes for me, very happy :)

Waist Slimmer

We used Vitals as all-in-one application and found there almost everything we need to build the store from a scratch. Easy to use for non-tech team members. Great customization options.

ezeyeofficial

Location Singapore

Awesome service! Highly recommended. Appreciate the team's time and effort to assist us in great detail. Friendly too

Kingmat

Location Germany

Great and fast support! They always answer within one hour which is very fast.Good functionality of the app. Very recommendable!

my cloud paradise

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help with my trust badges, product reviews, sticky cart and more. So many functions. On day one but can't wait to explore all the feature it offers. The support team is absolutely fantastic!

Addict Tackle

Location Australia

This app has been a game changer - deleted at least 5 other apps and saved over $100 per month by using just this app. Easy to configure and heaps of options to improve numerous areas of the site. Support crew are ridiculously helpful (Reymond you rock!), prompt in their action and response and go above and beyond to meet your needs. 10 stars if possible!! ⭐️

Cartbase

Jam-packed app with so many useful features to help market products to customers. I don't think there is any other app on the store we love as much as VITALS! Very good tutorials to get you set up and excellent support. We were especially pleased with Gary from their support team. He did an amazing job in resolving our issues. So many unique code changes to get the smart bar working and other enhancements to the site. Very happy with his open approach to implementing our requests. A BIG thank you to Gary, we feel much more confident in running our site now!

Pup Republic

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is amazing, it literally can do everything that I was doing on so many more apps. I can't wait to keep testing out the rest of it's features