VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

1951 - 1960 of 2148 reviews

Mollie Coddle Baby Products

This app works very well and includes an unbelievable amount of features that otherwise would have been costing my store over £200 pound a month

ESSENTIAL OILS DIFFUSER

Superbe application il y a de tout poir tout les goût j'adore la roue de fortune pour capturer des emails c'est superbe.

Carve Craftworks LLC

Excellent app that has become the centerpiece of all other apps. Saves me time and money! I would highly recommend it

1 Great Find

Does most everything you need for your shopify store in 1 app. Very easy to use and the developers are very fast if you need help!

Clozet Queenz

I use the Vitals app in place of many apps. It is fairly easy to use and install and reasonably priced. I think the layout of the website could be better. Everything seems cluttered. Also, they need visuals such as videos, guides or simulation of each app. I don't like the fact that when I add text it does not match my website's text. The team is receptive to customer feedback and customer service is amazing and quick.

PearFlow

An absolute "must-have" app for your shopify store. Not only does it save on costs, the individual features and apps all seamlessly blend in together without any code installation or stuff like that.

Sometimes I want to customize the appearance of a feature (for example, the sizing of the sticky atc button). The customer support is super quick and reliable to help me fix this. They've always given me a good solution.

A++++

HappyShapes

This app has everything we need it's incredible how easy it is to use it and how it just changes completely the game !

Shopee365

Still gonna use it, but overall, I am already pretty satisfied with this app. Loads fast, last year there were times people message me directly because my site loads so slow, turns out some leftover scripts f*ck things up on my end.

The vitals works together really well. I could give these 7 stars. Saved me $$$$ not needing to install another app

West Star Store

Really good app or 40+ apps in one app what makes it just good =). We use already +20 of those so we recommend this app.

Sports Plaza

TOP, everybody should need this. THis is a game changer. Forget the other apps. This pne does it all