Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

2061 - 2070 of 3773 reviews

OHmydearbag

Estoy en periodo de prueba y ¡estoy encantada con lo muchísimo que ha mejorado el aspecto de mi tienda!

Maru Maru Hub

Recommended! Their service is best, nothing to complain. Rey from VITALS support is awesome, he helped to solve my problem in less than 10 mins, good job on the prompt action :)

SHOO-FOO, Eco Home Linens

Vitals offers many useful apps under the same roof which is very handy. I am using a dozen of those apps mainly to improve the customer experience on the site.
And their customer service is very fast, friendly and efficient. Definitively recommend using Vitals.

DigiScrunchie

I had queries related to my two stores, and VITALS support team not only answered them quickly but they did resolve it in timely manner. I am glad that such app is built. . I'd like few features if they can be added. I have added my reviews regarding the options or feature I'd prefer in your app and look forward the day when they can be incorporated. Overall, I am very happy with what is offered currently.

GoFit

BEST app and support ever!! My site is way faster too because I'm using way less apps. If I only used one app this would be it! This app seriously has everything you need!

GREAT ORAL HEALTH

I reduced the cost for all the different apps I used tremendously. I have one app now that does all for me! Thank you!

Modzana

A really good app ! This app has so many added features, it helps take my website to the next level .The support is amazing! Whenever I need help with my store, they reply fast and provide help. Thanks

Golden Cookbook

Best app, Best customers support, I got in touch with a serviceable agent named costin. Thank you for your service Vitalz team

HELIOS

New to using this app, so I ran into a small issue related to my site not displaying some things correctly. I couldn’t figure out how to solve it for the life of me, so I reached out to their support team. The same day I received a reply from Shiela on their support team letting me know she had already fixed it and the changes were already live on my site *jaw drops*. Not only is it rare to get such a quick response from anyone these days, but to also have a solution in place simultaneously is virtually unheard of. I’m impressed!! Thanks again Shiela!

Pacifier Club

Great customer service - helped me on my question RIGHT AWAY. Would definitely recommend - great features as well, everything works great!