Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NAILWRAP.CO

Incredible customer support! Jed helped us resolve our issues promptly. Many great features in the app bundle. Hope to see more features added in future! Keep up the good work!

Tidy Bears

Thanks to Sell This Now for this 45-days trial. In just 3 days, I utilized 20 apps already since the whole app offers all apps you need in a store. Also, their customer support, especially Rey, is excellent. He took the time and effort to edit the codes for my requests. I just used Vitals, Klaviyo and Oberlo as my apps in my store. Thank you Vitals. If you want an app that doesn't hamper your store speed, it makes sense to purchase Vitals.

crinble.com

its the most awesome app i ever came across has almost all apps needed for a greatly run store with best customer service out there literally i asked a question and they didnt just have a answer for me but they actually went ahead and fixed the problem on their own with out me needing to do anything and all this was in just 15 minutes. another time i asked for a modification and do to the fact that they dont have that feature yet they emailed me that they`ll put on their to do list to add another app for this!!

Wayfaren

Incredible customer service!! Every time I have had an issue they were so quick to respond and go above and beyond with help.

La Fée des Chats

Excellente application qui répond à plusieurs attentes et qui apporte multiples solutions pour optimiser les ventes sur ma boutique en ligne. Excellente communication avec le support que je remercie beaucoup pour leu aide au moment ou je les avais contacté. Non seulement le support d'aide est très professionnel mais en plus très réactif. Merci beaucoup. Mahdia

Home Habitats

SUPER CUSTOMER SUPPORT! After reporting some errors, they fix it in a matter of hours! OMG They have an elite team. In addition, all the functions of the application work perfectly together, updating and adding new functions and tools constantly, in addition to accepting tool suggestions! INCREDIBLE, THANK YOU VITALS!

Indie Hiker

One app for all your website needs. All the features work well for my website. I highly recommend it!

UnipicksIn

I've used vitals for the last three businesses as well as the one I'm currently working on right now. Vitals is extremely useful and with all the features that they provide, it is very affordable too. Everyone in vitals is highly professional and helpful. Whatever the problem maybe they will be there for you and they fix things very fast as well. I'm extremely glad that I choose vitals for all of my ventures.

Pandiki Home

Absolutely excellent support! Super quick at replying and helped me to fine-tune the settings to suit my store when needed.

App has lots of great features - highly recommend.

Greenify Kitchen

Easy to setup. The support is very great, friendly, and very responsive. That is one very important factor when choosing an app. Definitely recommend.