Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 3, 2021

The best app ever. Great customer support immedietly when you need it. Don't need any other app since this has all you need. 100% recommend.

MV-WireLessChargerr
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 3, 2021

Perfect app to increase sales!! the people that help is perfect and in 10 minutes you can do small changes in your store that can change the way you sell.

The Startbeen Store
Chile
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 3, 2021

Many features in one app!
Very convenient for creating bundles
Friendly and fast live chat support!
recommended

Zen Home
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 3, 2021

This app is awsome! 40 tools and have a lot of tools in development. In addition to all this, the support is fantastic. Any changes to the tools I can't get on the panel they make for me. This is definitely the best Shopify app!

HARPYX
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 3, 2021

The customer support was fantastic ! After lunching my campaign, I had an urgent glitch because of my by default theme script creating a problem with the conversion values, the team was super professional, they helped me solve the problem in less than 10 minutes Thank you very very much for the professional service.

Zenpricity
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 3, 2021

Estoy muy contento con la App. Soy nuevo en el comercio electronico y esta aplicacion me ayudo muchisimo a darle un toque de seriedad a mi pagina. La atencion al cliente fue inmediata, incluso un domingo por la tarde :)
Si la recomdaria? POR SUPUESTO
Muchas gracias

Trends & Cats
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 3, 2021

great app, helps to get more conversions. great customer support aswell !
i would recommend it to anyone using shopify

Butchers' Knife
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 3, 2021

All in one app! really worth it and also great support! they always help me to fix the issue and also improve their app

BUBUBOGO
Thailand
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 1, 2021

App is amazing. So many features built in on one app. Customer service is also extremely fast and they do a great job. 10/10 recommend.

JwGrills
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 1, 2021

We're still in the trial period, but so far we're loving this app. It has all the features we need, which is great for our budget since we won't need to purchase a bunch of other apps to optimize our store. We also won't have to worry about potential compatibility issues, since we won't be using different apps from different developers. Customer service is amazing - super fast response and resolution. If the issue is due to my error, they generously offer whatever help is needed to resolve my error, which I really appreciate.

Rosebud Designs, LLC