Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nasmas

Instantaneous support and welcoming staff. They answered all of my questions quickly and their managed support is top notch. Worth the money!

Pro-comb

I've never seen such a great customer support before like Vitals has. Top notch service, Filip is one of theirs best! I couldn't wish for more. Thank you guys.

MARILOU Shop

I really like this app. It does many things at same time. The support was incredible. I recommend this as one of their first apps to every new merchant on shopify

Big Blowout

Great and easy to use app. The customer service is also top notch. They assist and solve the problems you have within minutes.

Decor Heavens

Love this app.. Just wanted to use 1 or 2 functions of it when installed. within 10 days I am using 8. More to come.. :) All apps inside this Vitals app are working great. 24/7 Help from app is also fantastic.

Dotfloor Inc.

Amazong apps, Great Service. No reason to complain at all. Rey is a great person to help us set up all different apps.

BicyGlow

Very Very Supportive! I like their assistance when it comes on lacking of their features! 5 star for sure! Hope for more Flexibility to every each app like background color text color ad etc. and hoping more features to come! And also one thing in my mind that if you could use messenger or anything on the vital screen for easy communication compared to email, because its very uncomfortable to talk/request via email.

And the most very important maybe I think for all users is if you could update first or like give the most important app like reviews, upsell and etc. more flexibility or like improve the most used important apps first before adding new kinds of apps(just my opinion)

Aerin Atherton

Today I had the best experience with VITALS and just had to share. I had run into an issue on my store and needed to know how to disable a button in one of their apps. Instead of taking 24 hours to respond and sending a vague, canned "how-to guide" like most other companies...the developer emailed back, that he'd taken care of it. In just a few hours too. I was so appreciative and surprised by the quick turnaround. Really awesome customer service! Thank you Filip!

Lullu Little

I'm blown with the number of features I can access with that kind of pricing. Its absolutely a game changer for shopify apps store. The support I'm getting is one of the best I've experienced so far. Keep it up VITALS!!

Irish Crafts

This one is really helping cut down on having tons of apps, which in turns saves money & increases page speed...... plus just for sanity it's easier navigate & update from one dashboard. Look forward to getting more features and deleting more Apps!