Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 12, 2020

Amazing app with so many features!! Very friendly and incredibly helpful staff, always there to help you with any questions. Highly recommend!

Houseplant Accessories
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 12, 2020

Costumer support is great! Help is always corresponded when needed, totally worth your 30 bucks at month!

Magavari's Shop
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 12, 2020

Excellent customer service, very quick and responsive. Adding great value to my store, not only that the support is just extraordinary good. I dont usually do reviews at all, but this app has helped me so much. Thank you guys 5/5!!!

Alfirdaws.co
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 12, 2020

Vitals Customer Support is so good its unreal! Help is on the way so quick and you always leave with your question completely answered. Help couldn't get any better:) oh and they always seem so happy to help you out! 10/10

Underneathco
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 12, 2020

Depuis que nous avons découvert cette application, cela nous a vraiment bien aidés. Son utilisation est très intuitive et le support et incroyablement réactif et compétent. Nous sommes clairement fans !

LumiDreams
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 12, 2020

Great and helpful. It can help you fix lots of problem, we will use it all the time in our store. Good

SAHARARETAIL
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 12, 2020

I needed an app that would help me boost my sales and to improve the look of my upselling. With VITALS, I am getting that and more. It's so inconvenient to have all that I need to improve my online store under just one app. VITALS has many features that I did not even know was necessary to help me with my sales. Easy to use, but if there's an issue customer support is quick to respond. The 30-day trial is a bonus as well. I'm looking forward to further updates of this app, which is looking to be all that I need for now.

Nahla Bear
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 11, 2020

I have been using this app for a while now and it has been amazing. Their support team is very responsive and fast at helping everyone. They care about bringing value to their clients. Love this app.

SayFur
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 11, 2020

Great app. You need it. If you need any help you have instant text support. There wasn't a single case in which they couldn't help. Very satisfied.

Hometown48
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 11, 2020

App works verry good and is easy to use definitely worth every penny.
i did not understand something and simply asked it in the chat and got a responce right away ! verry nice guy who helped me perfectly. No brainer 5 stars every single day of the week

Catchingyourdeal.com