Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BargainRocket

I just used this app to create a bundle upsell for a product on my store. I had it partially figured out because the app is pretty intuitive, but when I got stuck, Costin, from the Support team, instantly stepped in and helped me out tremendously. I can't speak highly enough about how convenient this app is and how great the support is that comes along with it!

Goods Four Wheels

Amazing app! Amazing support! Many useful and real functions. These guys know what they're doing. I am grateful to them

ThePastelHomes

This app is a allrounder. You might spend $100 on all apps they provide you at $29.9. Amazing work. Support team was awesome. Esp Rey helped me solve my problem in less than 10 minutes. Recommended!

ClearDiva

Rey assisted me in fixing multiple plug-ins that were not displaying on my store. He even went as far as doing customization to fit with my needs! I am extremely satisfied with the customer support and I HIGHLY recommend this app to any store looking for an all-in-one app!

MsCuteBB

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Good App! Support is absolutely amazing! Very nice Good App! Support is absolutely amazing! Very nice!

dilibeads

This is an awesome app! And support is absolutely amazing!! So quick. So prompt and can really resolve your concerns. They go into the depth and don't give up until resolved :)

theprimepump

super quick response on any question and they fix any issue you have immediately. Very satisfied :)!

My cat land

we made a LOT of additional sales with it, without counting the crazy social proof. thanks a lot! I highly recommend

Commpralo al Descuento

I started dropshipping a few months ago and this is the app that every ecommerce must have. The functionalities are amazing and the technical support is very efficient.

Nijvers

The customer service of this app is outstanding. E-mail them and within no time they'll reply and help you with detailed explanations.