Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Buddies Helper

The app is user friendly and the support team is very helpful. The trust badges and other function are easy to use. I love this app. Highly recommend it!

matchpointapparel

This app is amazing. It is compacted with so many useful features, that saves the cost of installing a number of apps. The customer service team is super fast and were able to edit the code when I needed make changes to reflect the branding of my store. Definitely worth the value!

lookoulook

Facile à utiliser plus de 40 application en 1 ! parfait complet rien a dire ! service opérationnel répond vite ! je recommande l'application !

Ms. Betty's Original

The product has been incredibly easy to use. Their team has been very responsive and update/changed an item for me to make their app integrate with my page more seamlessly and the change was completed in less than a few hours. I was very impressed.

SuiteValley

I love this app! A lot of apps in only one, and little by little they are creating more. I would like BOGO will be ready soon!
The support team is really effective! They help you in everything you need for sure!! I highly recommend this app!

Lifty Bra™ Technology

Amazing app. I was hesitant but honestly its an all in one with apps you didn't know you would use. Highly Recommend.

The Petted Pet

Incredibly fast customer response time. Rey was really helpful and quick in responding to my queries.

BigMoole

This app is one of the best I've used on my site having 40 different options allows me to test what my audience responds to best. Vital's customer service team is very prompt too with their responses, this was critical for me as I had old code in the background and this team were super quick helping me sort issues. Thanks ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Light of Ki

This app bundle is incredible, true, but the real magic comes from the exquisite customer service team and record time in which they give their all to help and assist. Highly recommended!

Alice&Patrick Boutique

Location Australia

The app has been great. It has saved me a lot of money and time because I dont have to have 50 different apps. The 24/hr chat is also really great. They are really helpful and can customise features for you. If you would like to see how I have used the app go to www.aliceandpatrick.com