Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 11, 2020

The best app there is, all the apps you need for low price. And the customer service replays within minutes!!!

DISER
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 11, 2020

Verry reactive tchat they help you quickly if you have some trouble. i reccomend it ! And the app is really complete

ax-evolution
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 11, 2020

This application saves us a lot of time and money. I think it must be a must-have for any site. And the support is excellent, they respond instantly and help you with any problem

Wolfrait
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 11, 2020

I just recently discovered this app and it is absolutely amazing! Not only does it do everything you will ever need, the support team is wonderful and is so quick to help make bug fixes (sometimes the apps don't work seamlessly with a theme) or help make tweaks to make the apps positioning work for your preferences. Highly recommend this app...and the support team! Super knowledgable and lightning fast!!

Kid Activist
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 11, 2020

Very good application, everything I need with very good and fast service when needed. I recommend! So happy to use it!

HomeLoveHome
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 11, 2020

I absolutely love this app! It has everything I need and so simple to use. The live chat is amazing and someone is there to help 24/7. I have used separate apps and this is by far the easiest and most cost effective way to go.

Selenite Soul
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 10, 2020

Vitals is easy and user friendly. It helps me to efficiently bundle or increase client's experience when they browse through my store. Definitely is a good app to use.

surelyd1
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 10, 2020

I have a theme that boasts that it saves you money on apps because they added so many in the theme, but I still needed more apps added. I chose Vitals because of the review app (which is a beautiful thing) but I am now using apps in Vitals that I have in my theme because the Vitals apps are nicer/better. For example, the currency app is so much better looking. I would be remiss if I didn't say how great their customer service is too!

Active Life Living
Israel
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 10, 2020

Team fantastico, supporto eccellente e veloce. Consiglio questa app perché oltre ad offrire un pacchetto unico di altre app e funzionalità per lo store, è anche molto intuitiva e facile da usare

SuperBabyCare
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 10, 2020

I used the app. I got quick support to resolve my issues. The customer service team responds in a timely manner.

Swirly Beauty Shop