Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Legends Football Shirts

Best App available on the store for a very reasonable price. Their customer service is second to none! Amazing!

ModernShields

Great app. And the staff is very responsive to our problems. We are glad to have this app in our store.

ForWhatWeLove

This app is great! very easy to install and use. support is very quick and easy to communicate with as well! definitely worth it to elevate your site!

MLO™

Spoke with Vladimir when I need help figuring out if my currency converter was working or not and he helped me optimize my entire store. Thanks!

NEO MOSQUITO

great app , and great support ! very recommended to every store ! all the tools are available !!!!!!

e.RiL

the support is fantastic, i use the app for more tools and it is very very good, good job guys!!!!!!!

Lash Philosophy Pro Supplies

Good app - so many useful things in one. Support team is super. Helped with and delivered all i needed. Thank you

Alpaca Supply

Hands down favorite app! It has so many options and it's easily customizable. The customer service is fast and great! I love it

La Belle A'ffaire

Most of the applications are included. The support is really reactive and solve your issue in less than 2 min and answer all your questions! I recommand this app!

De-Boss

Amazing app. Everything in one place and the customer service is phenomenal, they even made visual changes to my site for me to aspects that are related to the app.