VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Pilates Pro Shop

The customer service it's very awesome! The guys athat work in Vitals are kind and respond very fast. Do you want increase your store ?
Vitals it's the answer!
Thank you guys!

aBeautyHome.ro

This app is the best app I have EVER used on Shopify. I am working with the app and every time I realise that is so good. I think Shopify will buy this business like they bought Kit and other great apps from the app store, because the functions that this app provide are A MUST for every ecommerce website in the world. You can check out the app at work on my website, aBeautyHome.ro Cheers!

DestinationFood

I'm leaving this review as the support has been awesome, the app is also very good and easy to use.

Velodrom Barcelona

super fast support! Costin was super snappy fixing our issues (which was not related to Vitals by the way!). 5 stars service!

Shoppingwelt24

WOW! What a great app! Everything works fine and if you need any help, the support helps you within some minutes.
I will definitely use this App for ever :D
Thank you very much!!

Sanrico Europe

As always, I have been using Vitals apps in more than 10 stores and always so useful and effective. I can only recommand as an ecommercant.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for using VITALS on so many stores! It makes us happy knowing we can really help online businesses like yours:)

The Kdom

Really the best app i can say, we have it all and it does not effect site speed as well. I would highly recommend if you want all apps in one at unbeatable price. Their support is very fast and solve any issues promptly.

May 8, 2020

Sounds like everything you need for an app that will help you grow your business. Thank you for this fantastic review!

Kosmos Kids

Vitals is an absolute must-have app for anyone that has a Shopify store. It gave us a direct boost in revenue as soon as we installed it.
I totally recommend it!

May 8, 2020

Thanks for you for review! We do not want things to be hard and complicated. We want you to be the most successful while running your business.

VapeCloud

Great app for your Shopify Store. Fast and effective support for installation problems. I can only recommend this app.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are always here to help :)

Aire Official

One of the best apps I have ever use. Solves tons of problems on your store. Must have for every store