Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 21, 2019

An essential, all in one app. No need for 15 different apps that take hours to find and ultimately slow your site down. Vitals is super quick and is backed by the best support I've received on Shopify. 5* all round.

Mancessorize
Time spent using app: About 4 years
August 20, 2019

This is a really great app! It increased our website speed a lot and the customer support is just amazing ! Really thanks a lot!

Maiden-Art
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 16, 2019

I used normally a lot of apps but this app is on another level I will create very good sales! Super great app if I get a discount on the monthly fees would be happy because we are a beginning store!

futuredealshop
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 15, 2019

Always prompt service and a really nice app (or set thereof). I have this running on a few stores. It's sort of a mandatory app at this point and is well worth the $30/mo if you have the traffic to back it up.

Sea Witch Botanicals
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited August 13, 2019

I've been doing research for up-selling app for my ecommerce site for a while and finally choose to try out VITALS because it's 40 in 1 , sound convenient !

A big reason I install this app because of the Volume discount app. Gotta say it's easy to set up, you only need to click a few buttons to turn it on. However, unfortunately the volume discount is not displaying properly on my site. I've tried to contact them to fix this technical issue but all you can do is to send them email and wait.

I've been waiting for 4 days already and still no one reply, i'm quite disappointed at the customer service team. While other app provide support via chat and you can at least talk to a cs, it's quite frustrated to wait for 4 days and still no reply :(

========
update: 13 Aug 2019- Change the rating to 5 stars because the team immediate help me to fix the problem after receiving my message . Really appreciate the help from Andrei and the team.
See positive result from their Volume Discount app, it really does help my site to boost revenue. I would say this 40 in 1 is worth the price :)

Daily Travel Pro
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Vitals replied August 12, 2019

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply -- the Volume Discount is now working on your theme.

August 11, 2019

This app has about 95% of anything you'll ever need and it still doesn't make my page feel too cluttered, I can't recommend it enough!! Also, the customer support is quick and friendly! I look forward to the team adding more features and continuing to improve!

The Hodling Room
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 10, 2019

It is a pleasure for our team to work with your app. Excellent support and a fantastic app! Thank you.

Beth Bender Beauty
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 7, 2019

Amazing customer support! Always helpful and super responsive.... walk me through everything and I never have to wait too long. Very very dependable customer support and whenever I email them I now I can get a response back very soon and a genuine attempt to help solve whatever problem I'm facing!

Mana Massage Chairs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 5, 2019

Super impressed so far, I have just set up the currency convertor, it was not difficult and it works like a dream :)
Can't wait to try everything else. Can pretty much remove all my other apps.It is going to save me $ for sure.

La DiVA
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 30, 2019

This app is awesome and is one of the best apps in the Shopify app store! All-in-one for a great price! Cezar is also super helpful with the customer support. Thank you once again!

The Lifestyle Mart