Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
June 21, 2019

I have no idea why this app barely has any reviews and ratings compare to some of the other apps. This is by far the best I've ever used. Don't usually leave comments or reviews, but this app deserves it all. A++ to the creators and customer support. We all need good customer support for the apps we use. I don't mind paying more for something that actually works and have great customer support, not to mention the fact that you can use several apps all in one. Absolutely clever. Thank you for this.

MyLifeKit
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 18, 2019

The app does everything i need + the customer support is so good. Damn!
Use this app bros. Best app so far

EZY Kitchen
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 7, 2019

Great App with a dedicated team that answers all your technical requests! I am very happy with their support. Always quick and problem solvers! Thanks a lot!

La Belle A'ffaire
France
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 6, 2019

OMG. I hate myself for only knowing about this app just days after paying 1 year for McAfee Secure and other funny apps. This is arguably the best app on Shopify. There is no room for 10 stars uh

PoacherOnline
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 5, 2019

Fantastic App. What I like mostly that all 40 aps take only couple of requests on the server, so Speed Loading time is Superb!
Customer Service is responsive and helpful!
Recommend this App 100%

BigBuysCo
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 3, 2019

Definitely recommend. 5 star app!! I Love it, now download and see it for yourself. And they have so much features soon to be Available

Ellemoor Clothing
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited April 5, 2021

Great APP, Great Service.
So many fantastic options. Thank you.
Very easy to use and set up. I still have not got around half the options it provides.

Saffronice
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 1, 2019

This app is amazing! The day after I installed it I noticed a significant increase in sales! The support is fast and patient, I truly appreciate how they willingly take time to explain things to me, cheerfully! I have already recommended Vitals to two friends and they love it too! I was relieved at how easy/user friendly it was to install. Also delete apps that this can replace as it will significantly speed up your site. My biggest benefit; I now sell products in multiples (w/discount)due to this app: the other day I sold 6 of the same product/same order!! Without this app I would only be selling one at a time. Thank you Vitals this is the best app I have and honestly I would pay more for all it does!

Modern Lemma
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 31, 2019

I can't say enough good things about this app!!
It has absolutely everything you need and more!
And when you have some issue.. No problem, they will literally fix it for you in minutes!

Seriously, get this app right now, you will not find anything that even comes close to this one..

Ritzy
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 23, 2019

I'm only using a small subset of the apps in this collection, but the ones I do use all appear to do what they are supposed to do. I will incorporate more of the apps into my store as I become more confident as a store owner. There are, of course, extra features in each app that I would like to see, and there are full apps that I think would do well under this umbrella collection, but luckily they have a wish list where you can vote on the things you want Vitals to do!

Main Quest Studios