Reviews (8,076)

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upselling, cross-selling, and currency conversion. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, quick page load times, and its ability to increase average order value and expand international customer reach. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app also offers a built-in analytics dashboard and a seamless installation process. Merchants find the Visitor replays feature particularly useful for enhancing user experience.

September 28, 2022

I am using Vitals for my business and I must say this "Vitals has the best customer service ever". I have tried some apps and I choose Vitals for my business. They're always ready to help

Kosher Meat Store
August 9, 2021

I have a shop called The Curb Spot and I use and LOVE Vitals! Its a super easy way to apply stuff to your store like reviews, trust badges, and more! I contacted support for some help and they replied instantly which is super convenient and shocking nowadays! And they have 24 hour service. Reymond was awesome and very clear with what I needed help with! Thank you to Vitals and their crew!

The Curb Spot
September 24, 2021

Guys from Vitals are always there for you, anytime when I got any type of problem they never hesitate to help me. Talking with them you feel safe!

AirflowSummer
Edited January 18, 2021

I use this app for volume discounts. Had an issue with formatting and Sheila helped me fix it right away. Customer service is outstanding. 10/10 would recommend. They answer all questions within 5 minutes.

StabilSpine
April 7, 2023

Excellent service, everything in one place, and no need to install a bunch of applications in the admin panel. And the support service is generally super, they solve problems immediately. I advise everyone.

TRIPHIST
Kazakhstan
October 28, 2019

The app works great, the support is super fast and efficient, I think it's the best app I've ever used so far, good job! Keep it up!

raverofficial.com
Italy
Vitals replied November 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate customers like you. We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible.

December 20, 2020

I used this app cause i had to many single ones and my page speed was going down. Now that i´m using VITALS it leads faster and i still have all the Apps i need and even more. As i´m from Austria the only thing missing in my opinion are Trust Badges in German and The KLARNA Trust Badge

SparkleBonsai™
Austria
Edited January 14, 2022

It's a great app! Wonderful and very very useful! The team that assists you is very kind and very prepared.

Nelly.Italia
Italy
October 25, 2020

Customer service is beyond what you can expect compared to what most apps offer and even on weekend, what more do you need? They are total rock stars & continuous improvement is what they strive for, perfect to partner for your business needs.

Shopsster
April 5, 2023

Best support I have ever received, I had a lot of issues on my website, and the support where a great help!

Also special thanks to Magaly A. for her great support :)

EndlessPencils