VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Le Rougé

Fantastic customer service and great app overall. most of these apps come in really handy and for the price its well worth it.

November 1, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our app easy to use and we will make sure that our customer support team gets to hear your positive feedback as well. Good luck with your sales!

RhinoMates

Finally an app that groups several must-haves in one and executes them all as if they were an individual app for each feature. No half-arsing, no ridiculous monthly fees for tiny features. You get what you pay for.

Also thanks to the team support for being so helpful, responsive and patient!

Seriously great app.

November 1, 2019

Thank for you for review! We do not want things to be hard and complicated. We want you to be the most successful while running your business.

Bunnies By The Bay

VITALS promises a faster load speed and better user experience - and it sure follows up with gusto! Though we haven't used 70% of the available functions, we keep finding reasons to test them out. Makes its money back quickly - well worth the investment.

November 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are always here to help if you need it in the future :)

Siege Apparel

Excellent app, good value for money. Definitely had success using it. The team are extremely helpful and responsive. I recommend highly!

November 1, 2019

We are very happy that you are doing well with your store. We are here whenever you need help, in order to make sure everything goes smoothly :)

Enliven Essentials

I used a couple features on this app for about 2 weeks now and so far its awesome! I did have one slight design issue and I reached out to the developer and they helped me happily and super quick. I highly recommend.

November 1, 2019

Your review is very much appreciated. Thank you!

halloweenspoils

Unbelievable app, saves soo much hassle, money and time, not to mention it also helps with reducing the loading speed. Couldn't recommend it more :)

GoGo Widget

This app comes with many many tools for your disposal. It's a great feeling not needing to go look for other apps and then installing each and every one of them only to find that they might have conflicting issues with each other. Any time I had an issue, the customer support was very patient and helped me tremendously, addressing every bit of issue and customization preferences I've had.

Thanks again Cezar!

Giftoopia

Honestly this is one of the best apps I've encountered. I mostly use this for the currency converter because it works with the checkout too so that the customer sees it in their own currency. All the other apps are also super useful, such as Facebook messenger!

Worldwide PodsBay

This app removes the need for having 10-20-30 apps doing little different things and cluttering up your code and slowing down your site. This app combines so many functions into 1 app its really the only one you need for a wide variety of things.
Most importantly because its only 1 app your store stays more optimised.

10/10 recommended I don't think there is another app on Shopify that compares in this area at all.

theskinnyfoodco

Great app, fantastic support. It's great how one app can do so much and save so much time! Highly recommend.