VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Oasis Markett

I love the app. help to increase revenue with all the add ons, and the support team its 5/5, its fast and get the work done. i recomend vitals. Thanks John Paul B.

Rare Planet

Very Very Useful. Chat Support is Tremendous. Highly Recommended for E-commerce players.
One Stop Solution.

pupalley

Excellent support. Michael J. was very helpful and went as far as to attach images to help out. Top-notch support!

Mheso Rebelle

So far it has been very easy to use and the support has been A1! thank you so much I will definitely keep on using Vitals

CHARM

This app is helping me a lot.
It is very complete and has many interesting features, it cannot be missing in your E-Commerce

GiftCoach

Amazing app, Amazing support..
you cant go wrong by choosing Vitals...it has lots to offer in a very reasonable price. I used only 6 of there apps out of 40 and already saving half of what i pay for Vitals. I had very good experience with vitals support team. supper fast and knowledgeable team help me resolved issues within hours.

moYengoH

So far, I have used the app to create tabs on my product page, import reviews, and convert currencies. This worked great! One thing I realized is that the tabs (description, specifications, etc) do not work on the featured products. This results in the information not being neatly kept in tabs format. The customer support for this app is above and beyond, the team is doing an exemplary job! Keep up the good work!

YOLOtek

The customer service is second to none. They should honestly charge more for what you get with VITALS. It has saved us tons of money. There suite of tools is the most valuable thing we use for our shopify store. Michael J. from Vitals helped me through chat do a number of things that helped our store save money and grow.

LuxLivn

Been using this app for 2 years now and they have amazing support and features. Cant recommend it enough.

InovaUSA

I am truly grateful to the Vitals support team, they respond almost immediately and are very diligent as well as friendly. I have almost 20 stores with this app and it is very useful. Reymond R. You are the best brother "