Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Shopp!Mama

As a new business owner, I must say that the Vitals app has helped me integrate many useful features into my Shopify store. In addition to the enhancements to user experiences, marketing tools have also been thoughtfully crafted to help business owners promote and reach out to the audience effortlessly...

Discovery Fashion

A great App, that joins many useful things together. Easy to use, seamless integration, and a outstanding 24/7 App Support

SpoolWo

Doing many many jobs done!, Easy to use, Great service and customer support. It's very cheap what u pay for. You got everything there in u need!

Wonderful Addition

This app is amazing!! I've only had it a few days and I'm blown away with all the combined features. This will definitely help me keep my store optimized without having to use so many apps. I had some challenges converting my current reviews over to the Vitals CSV file, but Gary was there every step of the way to assist me and make sure my reviews were converted properly and displaying correctly on my store. The response time is really fast too, which is a PLUS. I love this app and the customer support is top-notch!

ptidino

une magnifique application. elle est juste magique. Merci beaucoup et le service du chat est juste fabuleux . merci beaucoup

D'Ordia

Applicazione fantastica, utile per tante situazioni differenti, super efficace il record dei visitatori

Sentir Parfum

AMAZING APP! This app has everything we need and is so so easy to use. Besides that, if you need anything customized their customer service is super helpful and quick to respond. Totally recommend this app!

Novilla

Customer service is very friendly and helpful!This app is very powerful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahlabuy

對與我們台灣的賣家來講,這個ruanjian 非常值得推薦。我是中國人,祖國終將統一,台灣是中國的一個省份。我也非常熱議把這個軟件帶給大陸的同胞。我知道大陸有很多跨境的賣家,我也在香港和深圳采購,深刻的知道大陸的製造頁越來越強

Plux Wireless Biosignals

Probably the best customer support team running around on Shopify! This App is a must-have for any ecommerce store.