VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Sunsy™

Vitals is one of the best apps I've ever tried, thanks Costin (chat assistant) for all the help, I'm very happy!

CleverGadgets.nl

Amazing customer service! Shows the steps taken on their screen and sent you a video of it. Very professional and quick response!

Thank you very much!

Sixabs PRO™

What a great app and what an amazing support

They really helped me with every step!
Keep it up!

SirioMarket

Set of really good applications. I had some small problems with the installation but they have solved in chat in a few minutes thanks to the expertise of the service technicians. Really thanks Costin you deserve more than 5 stars!

Tonina Marie

This is a great app. The navigation is easy and there are an abundance of features one might want for their store, all in one place. You can easily finetune the look and feel of your store. A good price for so many features

Baby U Pillow

Costin Ciumpileac from customer success team gave me 1-to-1 tailored service when I had a problem with product description tabs module. We had the problem fixed by the time I woke up the next morning. Excellent, thank you Costin.

Physique Brothers

Purchased this app off of a recommendation and I have not been disappointed. So much value in one app and the cutover service got above and beyond. I even had a small error with one of the description tabs and the Vitals team helped fully fix the problem with custom code for my website. Well worth the 5 stars.

DesignWerket

Best app ever!
This cover (almost) ALL!
And the team behind are super! They help us with a coding problem we have working on for a long time. Thank you so much, Team Vitals, you rock our world! We are truly grateful for the app and the people behind.

PROTEIN EXPRESS

Have A LOT of feature. I'm using probably 15% of the app only. Works good, but the most important is the very reactive support. Had a display problem, got resolved in two email exchange, perfectly. Cheers to the awesome support!

Beastie Ware

It’s a great value!!! How many times does an app provide you with more for less? Well, Vitals has given me so many features that help fine tune/enhance my site, all at half the price of an app that only did one of its many functions.

It takes a relatively short time to become familiar with the dashboard. From there, selecting and configuring the features you want to add is straightforward and consistent.

I did have one technical question and received a thorough response from Vladimir which included a custom video made to document the issue on my site! Very impressive!

All in all, I find vitals exemplary and well worth every penny!!