VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

onekeysoftware

I'm impressed because the app developper replied too quick and all my problems were solved immediately. Thanks a lot !

March 25, 2020

Our responses are blazing fast! Thank you also for choosing Vitals!

SuperbSh

This app is a must have for your store. Get it now. Support is also great, and Adi helped me set up the automatic currency converter just the way i wanted it. Thanks guys.

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We hope to keep providing outstanding support, as you've already seen :)

r-sain

Awesome app, when before I struggled with installed a dozen different apps to get my stores ready, now I just install Vitals and everything is there, saving
me tons of time and hundreds of dollars per month! And their customer support is 5/5 too, never seen such a quickly, friendly and helpful support level.

March 25, 2020

We are glad we can fulfill all the needs a store has, in order to avoid bigger loading times and money spent on many other apps. Thank you!

terrasolidaire

This is what apps should be like and what customer support should be like ! It's the first app I install on all my stores; and everytime I needed the support they answered super fast and been super helpful, they even coded specific stuff on the spot to fix my needs, unreal!

March 25, 2020

We are truly proud of our support team! Thank you for you recommendation as this will add to their motivation to provide excellent customer service every single time!

Sekaro

March 25, 2020

We will make sure that our customer support team gets to hear your positive feedback as well. Good luck with your sales!

ketoyummi

Really helpful! convertions elevated and awesome support. I had my doubts installing this app but now I can see the results!

March 25, 2020

We are glad we exceeded your expectations. Thank you!

NoStringsAttached Training

Fantastic customer support, the app itself offers a lot of great apps such as reviews, sticky add to cart. Great!

March 25, 2020

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up, so stay tuned!

Le Barbetier

Cette application contient tout le nécessaire pour une boutique e-commerce, sa évite de débourser 200€ / mois en applications diverses
Le SAV est réactif et efficace

March 25, 2020

Thank you for using VITALS! It makes us happy knowing we can really help online businesses like yours:)

Vivid Beauty

Amazing app. Best app I have ever used hands down nothing even competes with it. This app alone will save you a ton of money so I highly suggest getting it

March 25, 2020

This is one of main advantages of using VITALS. Thanks!

Shop at Mags

So far this app is eliminating the need for a bunch of other apps that only give you one piece of the eCommerce conversion tools. This app covers a multitude of great features. I highly Recommend to any eCommerce store owner.

March 25, 2020

We thought a lot on how to bring more value to stores and it seems we've done a good job. Thank you!