VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Hanger & Hook

Amazing app! So convenient and saves so much money. You really only need this one app. Also, customer support is fantastic. I had an issue and they went in my store and resolved it within minutes.

remkoopjes.nl

What a fantastic app and I haven't discoverd all the apps yet. Volume discounts, Upsell, Product Bundles and Sticky add to cart are very nice.

Air-Pro-Buds

very helpful support 5/5 fast response and detailed with the help. great features on the app and i look forward to using it more

CerviTherapy

I like this app , it's very useful ,and the customer support respond very quickly.they are professional

MrSterilizer

Great value. Great App... Support was there for me in 5 minutes and fixed the problem in under 10! WOW! Good job guys.

Katryma

I really love Vitals app it's definitely helps with conversions, trust and generally not having lots of different apps doing small tasks. Great app. Would recommend!

Spectrum Projector

This application is great, you have all the functionalities of many applications in just one, this saves web loading time, and a much simpler configuration environment, but best of all is customer service, any problem you have you they solve it instantly, they are great !!
I recommend it 100% and in all my online stores I plan to have it!

Life Hack District

Have seen this app around for a while because of the good reviews and number of reviews - eventually decided to get it and so glad I did. Definitely helps with conversions, trust and generally not having lots of different apps doing small tasks. Great app. Would recommend!

SportWadi - Sport, fitness and training equipment in UAE

Their support is amazing and helpful and instantly they are here to help you with the app. Recommended!

Haven Depot

Great APP looks like I be clearing and delete all the 40 APPs I have haha Highly recommend to anyone