VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

House of Knives

I've been using this app for a few weeks now and it's fantastic. It covers so many different and essential functions in one, loads super fast and is extremely user friendly on the back end. Highly recommended!

Occultify

Everything so far has been awesome! Just waiting for support to help with my volume discounts not working. Other than that, kudos to the VITALS Team!

Dragonfly Madness

Wow, just wow. Great app, great customer service and this does what it says. Invaluable for startup sites as well as veterans. Excellent work and keep it coming.

OneArt

Awesome app and very helpful support team! Had 3 issues and was fixed in less than a day. Thank you!

jesusshine

Fantastic, honestly I very surprise on all the features available and also very easy and good to use. Customer service very good in response when they are open.
I don't see any issue with this provider. However, If I have to mention something to improve. Will be to have a call center (but I believe it will increase their overhead cost). But I am very happy as long they remaining very good in response to customer by email.
Keep up the good work.
App recommendation: Upsell after checkout & referral program.

FreshForPandas

Vitals is by far the most valuable app in the app store :) we've used it for about 1 year for currency conversion (integrated seamlessly with Shopify multicurrency), GDPR, upsells, reviews...
This should be the first go-to app before installing anything else.

Support is outstanding too, responsive and always deliver. Thanks guys, keep up the great work

Quallma shop

This app is just super!!
I usually don't find time to leave a review but this app really worth it.
it's really convenient to have so many apps in one single place, like a one-stop-shop. I highly recommend it. keep up with the good work guys!

Ajani Energy

I am new to the ecommerce thing, it can be tricky trying to be competitive, Vitals is assurance in programs that are efficient and cost effective. Great app

Perles Rares

Very complete app, and VERY EFFICIENT and HELPFUL customer service !

I highly recommend this app to every store owner.

Mancessorize

An essential, all in one app. No need for 15 different apps that take hours to find and ultimately slow your site down. Vitals is super quick and is backed by the best support I've received on Shopify. 5* all round.