Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Salt and Lace Intimates

Great customer support! Love that this app is so quick to modify and it looks great on our site. Easy to install but if you have an issue their support will help.

Life Looter

This app is absolutely godsend! Their support (Costin C.) went the extra mile fixing some display issues on my existing theme to make my shop as perfect as it should look! Two thumbs up for VITALS and the support! Awesome!

wertarena

This is the best APP in my store. The support is sensational and has an extremely short response time. Top recommendation. Five stars.

NicePrice

This App is very useful and inovative! I love to work with vitals ! it got soo many features and the support is GREAT!

BlueRove

App is great with tons of features which replaced a lot of apps for me. Support is very helpful for any issues that arise. Happy with the app.

HYDROMODUS

to be honest this app made my dropshipping bussines to another level!! iam glad customer support is always ready to help 11/10

Chiharu

Was having problems with my currency converter so I asked for help and was connected to Costin. He was very quick and patient to give me solutions and I am very satisfied. I dont even need to install any other app. Vitals offers everything I need at a very affordable price.

veesstuffz.net

I love the quick response from Vitals customer service and the app is awesome. I am learning the app but so far so good. Vitals is the best app of them all.

Inno Pillows

I reached out to the help center due to a technical problem I had. They responded in less than 30 sec, solve the problem in 1 minute. Outstanding service. Thank you Costin :)

Stunning Gift Store

this app is amazing, it helps my site a lot. This is the best deal ever while it does job of a bunch of apps with fee of 1 app. Besides, The customer service is over the moon, they are really friendly and help me as soon as possible. Thank you