VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Bailey Blue

This app is an incredible value and works very well. We were using a bunch of different solutions and not only saved a ton of money by using Vitals only, but all of the discounts work alongside one another so there are no conflicts.
Huge shout out to Mihai from support. He is an expert and fixed a small issue we had within minutes. Cannot recommend Vitals enough!

May 19, 2020

We do our best to offer support as quickly as possible, and fix anything that we can! We're really glad you're having such a great experience with VITALS :)

Tracksuit Gentlemen

This application is very cool! Multifunctional! Contains a large and powerful tool to work with the store! Support always helped to apply for several times got the help you need! I advise!

May 20, 2020

Our goal is to offer as much value and support as possible! With over 40+ apps and many more coming soon: https://getvitals.io/product-roadmap

Soo Fluffy

Excellent customer service. The team have been sooooooo helpful. I recommend this app so much. GREAT value for money honestly!

May 20, 2020

We genuinely appreciate the kind words and we're always happy to help!

ZONATTI

Great app, Customer Support is really good! Very, very fast and polite! Five STARS +!

Highly recommended app go for it!

CushionAid™

VITALS is THE all-in-one app you need - with all the relevant features to run a branded store (and more)! I've been in contact with them twice (Thanks, Costin & Alexandra) and their amazing customer support responds swiftly and solved the issues in a blink. The interface is user-friendly and simple to install. Kudos to the team for developing such a great app!

Netties Expressions

This app has been such a wonderful addition to my website. It's allowed me to cut back on the number of apps which I need to install. The support team is wonderful in helping resolve any issues that I run in to. Thank you!

BackRebuild

Before installing VITALS, I used to have about 10 different apps to cover the functionality offered by VITALS. Since installing VITALS, I have deleted all of those apps and everything is more manageable now. I got stuck once (or twice!) and Vladimir from customer support was excellent - extremely helpful. Overall, a great app.

Bow Meow Pets

Great app, Customer Support is really good!Very, very fast and polite! Five STARS +! Highly recommended app go for it!

Hylthi

Great app and Great customer service, response to questions is super fast and polite! I recommend strongly.

VII Home Therapy

Easily the best app out there! Customer service is outstanding, answer to all the questions I have. Would be lost without this!