VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Cozy Cottage Store

Probably one of the easiest apps to work with, intuitive, and adds significant value. I think I dropped at least 3 other paid apps for this one. Totally worth the investment.

December 22, 2019

Thank you for using VITALS! We're happy to hear that you find VITALS easy to use and especially that it helps you with decluttering :)

The Fabric Hut

The app is amazing, so far all the apps inside this app work seamless, they are super easy to configure (in many cases you just need to press a button and it's done) and it does affect the speed of the store.

You can save a lot of money as you can ditch all the other apps you have installed that do the same and it also helps improve the store speed as fewer apps mean your store will load faster.

The support is astonishing, every time I contact them I get a timely and meaningful reply.

December 20, 2019

Reviews like this really make us love what we do. Thank you. We appreciate the feedback.

By Village Idiot

This app is fantastic. So many great apps that just work with no fuss. The team is also brilliant and went above and beyond helping me out with setting up the currency converter.

December 20, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are always here to help!

thecoupleschain

Beside the fact the Vitals App it's awesome ( lots of features under one umbrella, provides you the possibility to ditch other apps therefore less costs and higher speed), their customer support it's out of this world! How often did you get a customer support rep to answer your questions immediatly, solve your problems on the spot and give you improvement ideas???? I can count just a couple... Therefore a big Shout-out to Cezar for his support! Also thank you Mihai for your calm and patience:)

December 18, 2019

We really, really appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for loving the app. You rock!

OrderYoga

A rep named Cezar helped me with a little bit of fine tuning for my site. He was fast and friendly! I love vitals!

December 17, 2019

We'll surely let Cezar know about your heart warming review! It's very flattering to see that our support team was able to leave such a good impression :)

Omvits

Great collection of apps for enhancing your site and extremely helpful and responsive customer service!

December 17, 2019

Thank you for choosing VITALS! You're the best!

Mushi Moshi

Great app, very complete and easy to use. Great support as well and continuous development of the app. I recommend! Definitely worth it!

December 11, 2019

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy our services. Also, please stay tuned as there are more to come!

FIVE STARS SHOP

I used this app on my shop and is very awesome the customer service is very helpful they solves all the problem i had on my shop about load speed thank you so much vitals

December 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help in case you have any questions or concerns!

Pink Purrfect Cat

This app is amazing! Really speed optimized and has so many apps inside, that you literally saving tons of $$$ installing it.

December 6, 2019

Sounds like everything you need for an app that will help you grow your business. Thank you for this fantastic review!

Smart Lovers Choice

Didn't knew this app existed, but I ordered speed optimization for my site and the IT dude just said to delete all apps and install this on istead as it is way faster - which it is. Really f awesome stuff as it is very convenient, makes website load faster... - From 13 second load speed to 3 second and saves money too as one app does so much. Really 5/5 review. Thank You!

P.S. I also got refund for this app in one of my test stores which is awesome as I forgot it to delete it before trial.

December 5, 2019

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the feedback.