VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

La Belle A'ffaire

Most of the applications are included. The support is really reactive and solve your issue in less than 2 min and answer all your questions! I recommand this app!

De-Boss

Amazing app. Everything in one place and the customer service is phenomenal, they even made visual changes to my site for me to aspects that are related to the app.

smartyumen

A very convenient service for quickly setting up a shop for Shopify. Support works great, very fast. So many necessary and cool applications in one place. Good luck! We will wait for new additions to the service!

SnoozePhones™

I love the customer support and the functionality of the app. Would recommend others to use it. 10/10!

The Ovalight

amazing app, it has so many different things to increase conversions. Been using it for over a year on multiple sotes

Sync Lifestyle

Amazing team! Really helped me out a bunch. I was having trouble with showcasing the reviews and the live chat was especially helpful in solving the issue.

Icy Bands

Vladimir on the team is a beast! These guys rock. I am very impressed with their support and app. If you don't have this app your snooooozing. Why pay for multiple low quality apps when you can get one that absolutely obliterates in every category!

Lena Lulu

Very good app. Was able to delete some others that I was paying for because this one has it all. One stop shop! Easy to use. I have a custom theme and things work great

Health Boss

Currently trying out bundles, timer, cart timer, tabs. Love the support because of the quick response!

I could fix something with the app it would be these:
-reviews
-wheel of fortune

These apps need improvements and are way different compared to the "originals"

Lemonleggings

Great app, has pretty much everything you need and the best customer service. They helped me to fix a problem in seconds that was caused by another app. Thanks!