VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

CleverCookhouse

The service was great. It was very timely and they helped me solve the problem very quickly. The even helped me with issues I had on my store, not just the app.

HelloChair

Great and very helpfull support! They responded really quick on my questions. A lot of options in one app

MV-WireLessChargerr

The best app ever. Great customer support immedietly when you need it. Don't need any other app since this has all you need. 100% recommend.

The Startbeen Store

Perfect app to increase sales!! the people that help is perfect and in 10 minutes you can do small changes in your store that can change the way you sell.

Zen Home

Many features in one app!
Very convenient for creating bundles
Friendly and fast live chat support!
recommended

HARPYX

This app is awsome! 40 tools and have a lot of tools in development. In addition to all this, the support is fantastic. Any changes to the tools I can't get on the panel they make for me. This is definitely the best Shopify app!

Zenpricity

The customer support was fantastic ! After lunching my campaign, I had an urgent glitch because of my by default theme script creating a problem with the conversion values, the team was super professional, they helped me solve the problem in less than 10 minutes Thank you very very much for the professional service.

Trends & Cats

Estoy muy contento con la App. Soy nuevo en el comercio electronico y esta aplicacion me ayudo muchisimo a darle un toque de seriedad a mi pagina. La atencion al cliente fue inmediata, incluso un domingo por la tarde :)
Si la recomdaria? POR SUPUESTO
Muchas gracias

Butchers' Knife

great app, helps to get more conversions. great customer support aswell !
i would recommend it to anyone using shopify

BUBUBOGO

All in one app! really worth it and also great support! they always help me to fix the issue and also improve their app