VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

MediaLight Bias Lighting

Vitals is a tremendous value. I "only" use about 19 of the 40+ apps on our site, but they've had a major impact on our site. Everything matches our theme perfectly and, unlike many apps in this app store, they load extremely quickly, without slowing down load times. If I were to add a feature to the app, it would be an announcement bar option, or some other display option, to provide some clarity for the currency app for those of us using multiple currencies. In other words, when we display prices is $ AUD or $ CAD, shopify dictates how the currency shows up and it actually omits CAD or AUD and only shows the dollar sign. Since shopify controls this, some kind of popup or bar that says "prices displayed in Australian or Canadian dollars" would eliminate confusion, because we've had a lot of questions. Again, this is no fault of the app. It's how Shopify displays currency when a site uses multiple currencies and it's very, very confusing.

Floki

Vitals is a great app that I do recommend. It is one of the few shopify apps that is worth the price ($30/month).
They offer many solutions, and have a great + responsive support team to help with any installation, design, or issues.

We Workin

I literally just installed VITALS. I started trying to setup the Reviews app and immediately had a question about a logo (I'm SO new at this) and emailed support. I got an answer within MINUTES! If this is how their customer service is going to be...I'm ALL IN from now on!! Awesome response time and very simple explanations...even for dumb questions. Keep it up VITALS! UPDATE: Costin just helped me with another question and STILL AWESOME SERVICE! Haven't let me down yet!

LumosLumos

This app is a combination of 40 different apps. It is a very good opportunity to collect all this app in a one place. However, i think some apps should be continued to develop.

Eluxomy

Full of very good level service. We all need this app. Very Very good. Try it and you'll be honestly satisfied.

AWOD by Sweden

A complete application with LOT of value for upsells and much more. The customer service is really great when you have issues that you don´t figure out for yourself.

Generations Deals

Cant begin to talk about this App. This is the alpha and omega of all drop shipping needs! saves 50% on apps! The support is lightening fast and on point, outstanding! They app just blends in with your store seamlessly and the support is available to tweak things up to your needs within seconds! yes, Seconds! - from a fussy Reviewer

Verles FR

The support is realy helpful and nice, thank you very much for your help guys. Satisfied of the application I recommand it

AAONYX

The app is so easy to use. I got help from Costin C. to set up the wheel of fortune. He's fabulous!

Kitchen Arts

The application is really useful and has many features. I am sure it increases your sales. the price is already affordable