Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 10, 2023

I had an excellent experience with a Vitals representative. The problem with product reviews has been solved immediately and without many other troubles.
Great, thanks for your kindness and help!

SANOLY
Romania
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 10, 2023

Vitals is really easy to work with. It offers different types of add ons you can try out and enable or disable to your liking. Currently still learning a lot about all of the features that are offered. They are also very open to new suggestions and have great customer support. Recommended.

KenJo Sabers
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 9, 2023

Gary took great care of us and was able to make more changes than we really needed. very satisfied...

MyCOCOS.CL
Chile
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited January 9, 2023

The support team does an amazing job, they replied almost instantly to my first message and followed me through all of the problems I faced. Thank you Manolo you're the best :D

iGlowy
France
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 9, 2023

J'apprécie énormément vital. très bonne application tout en 1 qui peux être amélioré
le service client est impeccable. j'ai rencontré des difficultés et dai que je les ai contacté réaction rapide avec des réponses précise.je recommande cette application

NELLA CAMBEL
Time spent using app: 25 days
January 8, 2023

perfect allrounder app out here. everything you need to start and in addition to that, a great and fast support team. 5/5

Lovewrist.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 8, 2023

I love it and the support is very fast and responsive. i think its just all you need to scale your store

ChefUltimate
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 7, 2023

This app has pretty much everything I didnt know I needed! Plus SUPERB customer service! Highly recommend to anyone who wants an all-in-one app to boost their store :)

Best Buy World Philippines
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 7, 2023

I haven't used this app for too long but for this time that I have used it, it's been really amazing and honestly had alot of the things I wished to find, the customer support has been nothing but amazing and fast! All reccomedations!

Bits&Things
Serbia
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 6, 2023

Manuel offered me excellent customer service. Set up my volume app with language changes in a short time - super pleasant experience.

FOSSETTE PARIS