VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Canines World

Love this app has a great selection of options that help my store look professional and best part all in 1 app. i can even import reviews from ali express. only request add the option to import reviews from amazon like the areview app. Other then that absolutely love it. Checkout my store www.caninesworld.com mostly every feature you'll find there is from this amazing app.

November 1, 2019

We always value every feedback. We appreciate your honesty and we take this as an opportunity to learn what's best for you. Thank you so much!

Modern Noble

I've been using vitals the past few months and I can honestly say they are the best app i've ever used. So many features and and such a great price.

November 1, 2019

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a review! You rock! :)

synergytherm

I use the app for product bundle and volume discounts, also they have some awesome features that ill use in the future.
I highly recommend this app, u got all u need in one app!

November 1, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help in case you have any questions or concerns!

BeUProject.com

Excellent app & superb support! Most of the essential apps are covered & drastically cuts down on page load speed, & saves money overall.

November 1, 2019

Sounds like everything you need for an app that will help you grow your business. Thank you for this fantastic review!

Oneposh

great app, all you need in one place. also great and easy customer support, I really enjoy it! Thank you, guys!

November 1, 2019

Thank you for your trust in our support team! It's always our top priority to make sure your issues are resolved and questions are answered!

myjewelsco

Amazing app! Has everything you need in their :) the customer support is also great, got a reply within 20 minutes and my problem was fixed

November 1, 2019

Thank you for choosing VITALS and thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

aeneasco

This app was recommended to me when i was looking to set up bundle offer and upsell for my products, i managed to set everything up very easy and i am very happy with it, also they have greau customer support that helped me right away.
I strongly recommend, really easy to set up and customer support is very responsive!!!

November 1, 2019

Your recommendation is very much appreciated. We'll make sure to keep the app the greatest :)

K Way Flowers

This is my first Shopify review that I have written. I've used a lot of apps and I don't normally take the time to review them as there is never really anything special about them that stands out to me. However, this app stood out in many different ways.

Firstly, one of the most important things to me when it came to running my online store was the speed. Nobody likes a slow website that takes forever to load and I knew adding a bunch of apps was going to cause problems. With this app, it is not an issue because so many features I was looking for in other apps are already available on this one. It is incredibly convenient to have everything I need in one place.

I know this app doesn't have everything, but pretty close! The good news is that they are constantly open to new ideas and seeing what their customers want added which is great. I'm excited to see what else they add in the future.

The nice thing about having all of your apps in one place is that you save money which was another game changer for me. I was willing to spend the money I needed to if it meant my shop would function properly, but let's be honest, if you can save money why wouldn't you want to? This app will save you time, but it will also save you money which is really nice.

Another one of my favorite things about this app is how easy it is to use. To some it can feel a little overwhelming at first, but don't be intimidated! Take the time to learn and explore the app, you get 7 free days to do that anyways. If you really need help (like I did) you can reach out to their customer support team.

Which leads me to my last point, the customer service team! I installed their currency converter so my customers could see the prices in their home currency. However, I was frustrated with the placement and didn't like the way it looked. So, I reached out to the support team and Cezar was the representative that helped me. Cezar took the time to place the currency converter where I wanted it on my theme and made sure I was happy with it.

That right there is truly the real reason I am writing this review. A lot of apps in Shopify might have great functionality, but so many of them lack quality customer support.

This is a long review but I don't think you'll be disappointed with this app. If you have questions or concerns, seriously, reach out to the support team.

Thanks again for creating this app, it has been a great addition to my shop.

November 1, 2019

We'll surely let Cezar know about your heart warming review! It's very flattering to see that our support team was able to leave such a good impression :)
We are also glad to hear that you find VITALS easy to use. Thanks for this awesome review! Stay tuned, there's more to come.

ljudbud

This is easily one of the best apps available - a must for any store. So much value, great support and exceptional functionality.

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the feedback.

Kalaland

Very good application and a super proactive support! They care about their customers. Best application for the value

November 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!