Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

crooked elements

Super schneller und toller Customer Service. Bei jedem Problem hat jemand direkt eine Lösung parat gehabt. Vielen Dank!

Yogo

They REALLY do have exceptional customer service. There are a variety of bells and whistles to try out that can add urgency to your store. You DEFINITELY don't want to add them all. We are happy with it! Good value. Some of the precise details are a little dweeby or limited but its a very small consideration. THey are really helpful.

lekey.co

I am using Turbo theme and Vitals' review doesn't seem to show on the right place. So I live chat Vitals! They have really fast and efficient team - Michael who in this case help me solve them immediately in less than 3 min! Highly recommend this app! Really appreciate the help!

Mall Smartshop Ecuador

Not only is it a great app but the customer service you receive with their live chat support is just as great. Spoke with a representative named Costin C. and he was able to fix my problem in no time. Responded right away, very knowledgeable

SwirlHead

This app has great customer support and has all the apps you need in one place really useful. The reviews app is great

sildopermarket

I'm very surprised about the support team they have. I had a problem and he fixed it in less than 3', very very efficient. His name is Costin C. , very happy with the app and the support team.

RealyMe

i really like the way this app work, and all the features it propose to us. It's a gift.So Guy don't hesitate to try it. You wouldn't regret it.

RelaxedOffice

This is a Great app, very user friendly for beginners also support is spot on they are very helpful.

Slipper & I

Amazing work from the staff. Help me with everything about product review I need to know. Very patient and Super JOB!
THANK YOU MICHAEL J.

Slick Slippers

The app has really many useful features! While I don't like some of the styles of the different apps - The CUSTOMER SUPPORT is FAST and AMAZING. I was really annoyed by the fact that discounted prices are not shown in my cart, it felt like 60 seconds after I hit the sent button and this issue was gone! Really, really great customer service, quite honest, the best I ever had contact with because they actually support Shopify merchants and do customization where possible!