VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Neck Pressure

One app to rule them all! 5* amazing functions and terrific customer support. Don't waste your money on other apps - this does it all!

Bloom Back Neck

Fastest tech support ever. One of the best apps around on shopify. Highly recommend. Love it. No wonder it has 5 star reviews lol

WoodenPurity | Aromi e Diffusori | Purificatori

Un app davvero stupenda, ha tutto quello che serve per dare un BOOST al proprio negozio. L'assistenza poi ha un valore aggiunto che supera le 5 stelle di valutazione. Il mio aiutante Costin è stato disponibilissimo e sempre pronto. Da consigliare assolutamente!

OFFLIVING

Really great app, contains almost everything a shop owner needs and works smooth as hell. Also the customer support is over the top, I received an answer to my question within a minute, which is crazy! Keep it up!

BAZZAAL

Not only they have amazing programs with various features,
but they also have the best customer service, hands down! They certainly know what they are doing! Highly recommend this app and thanks again to Costin who helped us big time:)

Trendsy

Brilliant app with brilliant support! This app has loads of features that can help increase your conversions as well as features to give your store that professional feel. Also when I needed support the response time was rapid.

The Whitening Gals

VLADIMIR FROM VITALS HELPED ME BETTER THAN ANY APP IVE EVER USED IN MY LIFE! I RECOMMEND THIS APP BC OF WHAT IT OFFERS AND THE TECH SUPPORT THAT LITERALLY EVEN GETS HANDS ON AND HELPS YOU WITH WHAT YOU NEED DONE!

May 19, 2020

I have to say this is probably one of the most energetic reviews we've ever received and we appreciate it so much! :)

Vanities & Beyond

I've only had VITALS for a couple of weeks but I find that they DO have the essential apps you'll need to run a successful website. I have also had the pleasure of experiencing their customer service and let me tell you, they are amazingly helpful, patient, and very efficient! Definitely top-notch customer service and I can tell that they are truly passionate about what they do and in helping entrepreneurs achieve success. And because of this, they are constantly seeking ways to make improvements even with their already flawless reviews. This is definitely worth my small investment compared to the quality and value I receive. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to improving their website, their conversions, and business in general. Thanks so much VITALS team!

May 19, 2020

We feel genuinely blessed to have the opportunity to read such an amazing review! We always put our customers first and provide dedicated support!

Foosball Sling

AWESOME SUPPORT. THE APP IS GREAT, DO NOT HESITATE TO USE IT!

May 19, 2020

Sweet and to the point! Thanks a lot :)

LillyBel

Agree with the other 5 star reviews, great app and awesome customer service answering questions out of hours and assisting fast! thanks guys.

May 19, 2020

We try to provide the best customer support experience we can, even at odd hours, and we're only a couple of weeks away from offering 24/7 chat & email support as well!