Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

flexicure

This is a must have app. So many revenue generating features. Their customer service is the best. ....

Retro Active Arcade

Vitals has been efficient in resolving issues and provides great customer service. Their app is incredibly versatile and they offer a cost effective solution to stores who require multiple apps rather than individually installing apps from the Shopify App store.

The Kiwi Artisan Co

I have only just started using this app and already I am so impressed! Not only is the interface so easy to use but the tutorials and help centre make the entire experience a dream. The team is quick to respond and have managed to solve my every request.

Universal Car Doorstep

A lot of nice features to help you boost conversions. And they have a super fast and helpful support center!

Hazelqueen

Briiliant.enjoy about using this app. i can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. its has been a wonderful journey

Prylproffset.se

This customer support is just wonderful. John was so helpful. He helped me with 3 visual graphics issues I had on my site literally within minutes. The customer support makes this app worth it by itself.

India At Home

Amazing app! We have started using this app recently for our store and we are so happy with the features and performance of the app. Moreover, their support is also very friendly. Highly recommended to you if you are looking for an all-in-one promo app for your store. Would love to see more features coming in :)

Leesee Chane & Dortas

We use Vitals for almost ALL of our Stores functions. Simple to Use, However SUPER EASY if you use and are guided by the 1-7min video support, definitely worth the time. Our stats are simple to read, pop ups and my now favorite BUY X GET Y recently added! The Add to cart and pop up functions are exactly where I want them to be without really any effort Chat Support is AMAZING, Always responding in a timely manner. Could go on but then would not leave space for you and your review! Thank You Vitals for making business life super simple with a professional looking outcome!

Lavender Living

We have always had a prompt and helpful response from their customer service. Would recommend the app.

Fuchstools

The support fixed my Problem in a short time very well! I allowed them to change store settings and they fixed it so didnt have to do anything more than write them a message !