Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upsell and cross-sell options, and a currency converter. They praise its user-friendly interface and performance, noting it doesn't impact page load times. The customer service is highly commended for quick and clear solutions. Merchants report an increase in average order value and an expanded international customer base. The app's robust marketing tools and built-in analytics dashboard are also appreciated. It's recommended for both new and experienced store owners due to its cost efficiency and powerful features backed by a strong support team.

March 31, 2024

Excellent application 100% recommended. It has helped us boost our sales and increase the average ticket

mennt.cl
Chile
Over 2 years using the app
February 18, 2024

This is probably the best app that is on Shopify's app store. You NEED this app. If you were to buy all of the apps that are inside of Vitals individually, it would cost you WELL over $200 per month, and that's just for the basic plan! Also, every app in here is top-notch and looks very well on every theme! John Paul B has helped me pretty much every time as well and has provided some of the best customer support I have ever received.

Trovano
4 months using the app
February 12, 2024

I added this app and needed. customer service they stayed on with me guiding me to adding and correcting the features I needed. Super easy for a novice. I also love they have a PreOrder feature to release my coming soon products! :) recommend

Digital Billionaires
Over 1 year using the app
April 6, 2024

All that is needed for dropshipping we find in one place...Vitals. It has 40 different apps to cater your dropshipping needs. Highly recommend having this on your store.

Shrigansai Online
India
About 2 months using the app
February 27, 2024

Best money spent on an add on app on this platform. This has it all. Easy to use and excellent support when there's a question.

SBS T Shop
Almost 2 years using the app
February 23, 2024

I have been using this app for months now and it is extremely helpful in so many ways! Definitely worth it and I recommend it to increase conversions for sure. Also, whenever I needed assistance they were prompt to respond to my questions and fixed any problem within minutes. I have had no issues with them, the Vitals team are Great!

Elegance & Allure
7 months using the app
March 1, 2024

The app is great for beginners, it has all the required functions you need to run a store when you start out. The support is extremely helpful and they react fast, which is why out of appreciation I decided to also give this review!

8Lamps
Poland
3 months using the app
March 15, 2024

This app has been such a game-changer for my business. It's very user-friendly and offers great insights and apps that enable you to focus on the customer experience.

BitNest
5 months using the app
March 21, 2024

I had an absurd request and John Seth was able cater and help me within minutes! If not for the apps, the fast help you get from Vitals in insane! Love this app so much and 30/month is really worth the money. Thanks again John!

Luna Marvels LLC
2 months using the app
May 7, 2024

I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants an easy customer service experience. Very quick and helpful.

Stallion Solutions