Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Ultimate Quantity Discounts & Tiered Pricing Rule for Products

Goldpaint Photography

Slowed my website down significantly and discount did not work. Also blocked Paypal Express option from being displayed.

South Beach Candles

Wow, I had a small problem with the app, I sent an email to support and it was quickly resolved.

Excellent app! Works fantastic!

Thank you!!

Pen Boutique Ltd

I have used this app to apply volume discount on sets of filter but product count vary every now and then showing non-reliable or inaccurate filtered products.

Like I have tried using the same filter selecting any two conditions at every trigger of apply button
Product Type: Refills
Product Type: Refills - Ink Cartridges
Initially, the app showed 884 matching items and then 128, 242, 264,etc.
Note: None of the product is added/deleted from Shopify while executing such operation so that it results abruptly.

Another note for the app developer is that they should revise its fetching codec or please fix such kind of issues that creates a non-reliable output every now and then. Neither it shows dynamic nature of fetching nor static one but an irregular output which means an exception of the code that bridges in retrieving the output within a timeframe, etc.
For CUSTOMERs,
If the output is fetched correctly then only we can rely on this app to ease work in just few minutes to handle bulk product. But, the factor is RELIABLE OUTPUT which is MISSING!!!!

***********************************sad-to-say************************************

Iratya

Excellent response to a request for assistance since initially the application had not been installed correctly or did not work and the technical support solved the problem in 24 hours.
I will continue with this application and probably install others from the same developer.

Eat All Fashion

The service is 5 star, helping me to set up. The product page still looks great in the eye and simply, WOW. It really promising :) Thank you

Plastics Plus Ltd.

This app was great and worked well until two weeks ago. All of a sudden it stopped working. I have been emailing the support team with little to no response. Very frustrating. It has affected our online store immensely.

Country Side General Store

I just started using this APP and have been very pleased. It is FREE and that makes it wonderful! Especially for newbies! I love the clear tier discounts that appear on my product page.

Prominent Emporium

I used this app but it only shows a table on the product page and the discount doesn't apply at all. Tried contacting support but they were not at all useful to sort out the problem as well. had to uninstall

HyperUV

Great app, too bad you can't remove their table of contents. It's ugly as hell so I uninstalled. Other than that, it works great.

Master Air Tool Ltd Co

this is a good app but the new functionality of adding discount code is not working correctly. The expired discount code will still work on this module, therefore, you will have to delete the discount code instead of expired the discount code for now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18