Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Life Little Secret

Thank you everyone in hulkcode for all the kind support that you are giving me. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. Especially the technician who have help me along the way. Well done hulkcode, i will definiely used your apps and support you back.

Southern Sun Drones

I use this App to setup Voluime Discounts on products that I target Educational institutions with. It is easy to setup and does the job well. I had a couple of tweaks that I needed with the display and their Support people were right on to it....exactly how I wanted it. Great App!

Dealister

Completely useless. Doesn't show the discounts table. They force you to pay to achieve something, but I already got tired of trying.

Your Goods Central

When the app works it works. The problem is that it anytime there is a update it seems to stops working, which would be fine but the support isn't the easiest to deal with. They don't check that the fix is working and so it takes days to get their app to work! ex: right now the app stopped working. The product I'm trying to set a volume discount for is synced, but the discounts aren't showing on the product page. I sent a request for help, sending them a link to the product page for the item I'm trying to get working and telling them that they already have access to my store. The next day I get a email saying all products are successfully synced. But still, none of the discounts set up are showing on any of the product pages and its evident that the tech didn't even check to see that it still wasn't working, even though I added a link to the product page in the support request.

Aveona

I got an issue when trying to integrate the app but the team was very helpful to solve it. Thank you so much

September 20, 2019

Thank you for placing your trust in our apps and services. Looking forward to a long term collaboration with you! Cheers!

JolleeFit

Able to help me to solve the issue with discount price :) excellent service and quick response. Like it

September 19, 2019

Dear JolleeFit,

Thank you very much for an inspiring review! It means a lot to all our team :).
If you have more questions about the Volume & Tiered Discounts app - we'll be always ready to help.

Have a great day!

Tackle Factory Bermagui

While still setting up, and yet to use the App in production, I can only speak highly of the support for this App. I experienced issues due to an incompatibility with another Shopify App (Buy Button) that was not readily evident. The Hulk Apps support responded to my ticket in a timely manner and worked with me to resolve the issue quickly. It is likely that upon completion of successful testing that we will upgrade the app to full functionality, and do so with confidence that the support is there to ensure our success.

September 18, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your feedback 🙏 Our team is always there to help you find an appropriate solution to the best of our abilities.

Emergency Lights

Very easy to use and quick to set up! We needed a way to offer volume discounts and this app gave us exactly what we were looking for.

Technique Solutions

Unbelievable support, great dashboard and easy to use. Installed to see if it would deliver on bulk discount rates and within 24 hours was happy to go pro.

September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy you find the use of our app and that you enjoy using it!

If you ever need our support, don't hesitate to reach us at support@hulkcode.com

Have a lovely day!

OnlinePersonalGifts

The app is very great!! Easy to use, their service is also fast and great! You can contact them if there is any problem.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for your kind review :) We are excited to have you on-board.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41