VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount,Quantity Discount. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

SWWOC ONLINE STORE

柔軟なボリュームディスカウントの設定ができ、サポートも迅速で的確です。 This app has flexible settings for volume discount I want and the support is excellent.

September 17, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. :-)

Wine Passions ITALY 頂級意大利酒

Quick response. Can provide solution for me to solve my request. Great Support Team. Really appreciated.

September 13, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving our exceptional customer support.

Sand-Rite

Their support is the best. I had a conflict and they worked on it and fixed it. I added another app and created another problem. They diagnosed the problem and fixed that one as well and everything works great. Highly recommend. Products are very useful.

September 11, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :) If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

humanx

Installation was easy with premium support. Deepa was my support agent and got the job done quick! Thank you Deepa

September 11, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

Prized Life

So far it's been amazing, versatile and dynamic for our large range of products and brands! Support has been extremely quick and very helpful thank you

September 10, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our VolumeBoost app!

ONE Essentials

App works well on our store, but as a non developer there was additional support required to understand some of the functionality and how it effects parts of the site including the shopify cart discount code function. The support team were extremely helpful and accommodating to all the queries I had.

September 8, 2021

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad you were able to get outstanding help from our team!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about VolumeBoost, or any of our other apps!

Graystone Distribution

Simple and effective App, easy to use. Definitely recommended the apps to my partners and clients. Nice Support as well.

September 8, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and are pleased to know you're going to share this experience with your peers and customers!

Thank you for the support. :-)

Midwest Global Group, Inc. Textiles and Handicrafts

I requested a premium installation and it was done within the hour. I immediately started creating my discounts and had several questions. Tech support got online with me and walked me through everything in a matter of minutes. This app is SO MUCH MORE easier to use than the previous quantity discount app I had from another vendor, and the support is quick and attentive. I am more than pleased.

September 7, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

DIP OUTLET

Love this app! Have it on both of my stores as find it helps increase AOV. Support has already been really good and quick to respond, always being able to help me with customization. Highly recommended if you want a tiered pricing system.

September 7, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Luxx Lash

App is great! It's exactly what we needed and support was there to help us from installation to configuration. One of the best apps out there to use for your store's promotions!

September 6, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so if there's anything we could do to get those 5-stars please let us know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84