VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

Volume/Quantity Discount. Online Store 2.0 Compatible.

From $7.90/month. 14-day free trial.

Seluna

He took the time to respond very politely. He kindly responded to the languages ​​of different countries. Especially the customer support called Nisha was the best response.

e-kaizen

Good Support!
"Automatic installation" will fail. but
It worked when I enabled the app in [Embed app] from the [Customize theme] page.

Promoplus

Bad support, bad application, terrible service. Don't waste your money. We tried to use it for several months and the support does not support

KISSIS

Excellent customer support. they always help to solve my issue instantly and the apps works great. recommended.

KLORIS

Excellent customer support - very responsive and fixed some setup issues very quickly. The app itself works well, great way to implement tiered discounts.

Litupgarden

This is exactly the app I need. Just simple, fit my theme and reasonable price. Love their support as well, quick and enthusiastic

Emflower

Definitely the cheapest app for tier discounts and it works well. Great support for it. Wish there were more customizations.

TDR-Solutions

I used this app to create on page / cart reductions for bulk purchases, support were very helpful and it did exactly what we needed

株式会社GENSENオンラインショップ

I had been looking for an app which I can make discount offer for different variety of groups very easily. I tested many apps. And I found this is the best app of all! Not only its functions, affordable price and easy-to-understand UI, the support team did an amazing job! Thank you so much Mr.Sonkusre! I really appreciate this app and the support team! 異なる顧客グループに対し、製品の様々なオプションに細かくディスカウント設定ができるアプリを探していました。相当なアプリをテストしましたが、このアプリがベストです。単に割引をかけるだけでなく、固定した割引価格を設定できるのも珍しかったです。 機能が優れているだけ無く、利用価格他の1/3というのもすごいと思いました。また、サポートチームの有能さと親切さも、群を抜いています。本当に素晴らしいアプリです。

Ceiling Panels Direct

We have been incredibly happy with this app! We have complicated pricing structures throughout our site and this app checks all of our boxes. Customer service has also been excellent. I had a few questions during the installation process and the development team was quick to respond and help with all of questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89