Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Smart Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule for Products

PhoneTattoos

They have replied to all my questions with a timely matter. They have resolved the issue I had, they are hard workers and I respect that with good customer service in mind.

July 20, 2019

Thank you for your kind words:) If you need any help with Shopify, don’t hesitate to reach our Support team.

Thank you!

K9Cat Company, LLC

I paid for professional installation and only got a few emails about how it was set up but could never get it to work on my site and further communication came to a halt! I am too busy to mess around with poor customer service. I want my money back!

Remixing Clothes

I'm gonna use this app to increase my AOV. It's working like a charm on my store. Plus, the support team is very fast, knowledgeable and they solve my issues very quickly! Keep up the great work guys!

July 16, 2019

The team here at HulkApps is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the most reliable free support service providers in Shopify Marketplace.

Wobeq

This app helped me not only to generate double as much revenue, but the support team is also BOMBASTIC at their job!!! They help out super quickly, are always friendly and don't hesitate to adjust the app to my wishes. I couldn't be more content with their work ethic and of course the app itself.
5 stars definitely earned!

July 16, 2019

Congratulations! The team here at HulkApps is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the most powerful apps in the marketplace.

Thank you so much!

Shop Aus Direct

Recently tried the app, unfortunately i'm not very tech savvy and couldn't get it setup how i wanted. i raised a support ticket and within a few hours the team done a full installation and setup my discounts and now works flawlessly. Highly recomended

July 16, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your support. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

Thank you.

Art Store

Most useless app since they made it Pro Paid version! Wont show products anymore. Its a shame, it use to be a good app.

vgfs Market

I used this app to provide the means of showing a volume discount table to encourage more sales. The app is OK however, I had to get their technical support people to set up the app properly on the store, since it required better coding skills than mine to get it right. Response from Hulk has been very quick, responsive and very helpful.

slimlift

DOES NOT WORK. 5 STAR REVIEWS ARE FAKE. SUPPORT DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU WHEN YOU ASK THEM TO HELP. DO NOT DOWNLOAD

Ecobala

At a free app. It does best. Allow to customize message is also work great. It will be better if they can do upsell at cart page.
I'm really recommend this app.

TheInfiniteStore.com

Developers are very helpful. They resolved my problem within a minute. A must have app for all shopify stores. Keep it up good work ...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36