Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

WhizKid Vision

Amazed by this app, was exactly what I was looking for... Main diff between this and others I found: SHOPPING CART: Most other discount apps = Buy 2x + of product A and get a discount. (Could not add product A and product B to the shopping cart then see the combined discount, all had to be the same product). THIS APP in the shopping cart: Add 1x product A, 1x product B, 1x product C etc... and it totals all site-wide products (if you choose) in the cart then applies the discount. IF the customer hasn't reached your highest discount tier, in the cart it actually has a call-out that lets them know further discounts exist with the option to add more to cart. I recommend this app if you're at all enticing customers with any type of discount (there are more features, these are the only ones I've used).

September 25, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in AOV while using Tiered Discounts!

Floppy Ear

really good app for my shop, was looking for an app like this long time, try it and you wont be disappointed especially when its only $9.99 per month

September 24, 2020

BlueRex

This app helps boost us our AOV. I had some issues with the intergration with my special theme, but they helped me out very quick.

September 21, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Unicornworldplus

I needed quite a bit of support to set it up, but the customer support is first class. App is great, had my first sale through the app after just 12 hours and had more since. This has increased my revenue so will be happy to continue to pay for the app once the free trial is up. Once again GREAT APP - Thank you from us at unicornworldplus.com

September 21, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

Stifler CZ

Great app and amazing support. They are always super helpful! And then this is some extra text because I need to write a minimum of 100 characters.

September 21, 2020

Haha! Thank you so much, and please let us know if we can help with anything else! Have a beautiful day!

Sevenedge Perfect Deals

HulkApps are amazing, I'm using many of their apps on my stores. Their customer support is great, I can only recommend these guys.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much! We are so grateful for your incredible support. :-)
Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help!

Screen and Shield

This app does exactly what it says. As usual with Hulk Apps, they are solid and easy to set up. They also have awesome customer service. I have spoken directly on Skype with their team a number of times and always had my issues resolved in a timely and professional manner. I have also spent time with them fleshing out ideas for custom projects and found them to be incredibly helpful.

September 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Lan Prik Chili Sauce

Overall solid app to institute tiered discounts. The app is rigid when it comes to the discounts you can program. Not very flexible, but gets the job done.

September 10, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that you were able to use the app in our store.

We are looking into your concern and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Yasomi

worst app ever, nothing works, workaround for 30$ ?? Its a f** joke dont use it period ! You set everything up and it wont display so there is plently other optiuons that work better out there

m.a.s.stones

Was looking for discount app in combination with product option app, after trying many different options, Hulk was the only one who could provide a solution that works. Support is awesome. Good work guys!

September 8, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72