Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Beantown Bedding

This app made it exceptionally easy to set up volume discounts. The ability to assign offers to specific products or collections is particularly valuable as we sell both retail and wholesale on our site. Importantly, the customer support was outstanding. When we had an issue, they quickly resolved it.

January 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

GadgetSifu

This app really helps me to convert more sales and I love it. But, I would give it a full 5-star if it does not remove the discount box and made customers complained about it.

Omay Foods

The App stopped working without any update. I tried reaching support but no response. Got stuck with a very important campaign that uses this App's functionality.

PupRays

I used this app to help increase average conversions. It definetely did that. By using small discounts for bulk buys, a customer who would have previously bought 1 item now will likely buy 3 (as i give them a cheaper price) however i ensure that the discount i give still makes it VERY worthwhile for me, after the cost of goods sold. 5 Stars thanks!

PhoneTekk Solutions Shop

Loving it, easy to set up, worked right away! After trying multiple other quantity discount apps I found this one to work the easiest and have the best results!

January 16, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Our Volume & Tiered Discounts App is quite simple once you get a hang of it actually, and we have a library of app guides available if you get stuck anywhere.

Please reach out if you need any assistance!

Glow Safe

I am extremely satisfied with the product and the team behind it, is incredibly helpful. They solved my issue extremely fast. The tool itself is so useful that I highly recommend anyone to install it as soon as you get your shopify store started i.e. if you want to get more sales!

January 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance! We look forward to seeing a significant increase in your sales while using Volume Discounts App!

WowGifts

Installed the plugin, I was advised by friends. There was a problem, I turned to support, quickly helped in a couple of hours to solve the problem. Thanks!

January 9, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

BodyandFitness.com

Love this app. The Multi Discounts is perfect for my site. My customers are now buying more products with the multi discounts that I have created.

January 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Volume & Tiered Discounts App, or any of our other apps!

One Easyday

This is an excellent app.I had to add a sentence above the table,they helped me to do it immediately.

January 7, 2020

Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need anything else!

PETTO

This is app is awesome. Few months back, I was looking for an app for multi purchase discount, apparently all are charged app. HULK code offer free for volume & tiered discount, which suits exactly what I want!
I was quite frustrated initially I downloaded it but not working. I decided to email to their support team. I must say, I am very dumb in tech and IT, HULK code support are excellent, with no delay they help to to fix my problem.
Last 2 weeks I encounter checkout problem in my store, all customer couldn't checkout from their mobile. SHOPIFY support claimed they can't due to I'm using 3rd party PAID theme, they suggest to me to switch back to SHOPIFY theme or hire an individual technician support. I reached out to HULK code support if they can help me with my problem. YES, with no delay, they reply to me and offer help as I'm using their add on Volume & Tiered Discount.
They patiently reply to all my email and help me out. Thank you so much for the excellent support, fast responses and patient, what's more, is FOC!
I highly recommended this app!

January 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words.

Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you ever face any challenges! Our team of 80 Shopify specialists are always ready to sort them out in the best way possible.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51