Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

A&A Sports Ltd

We installed the app and works great. a few teething problems but their support was very fast and fixed for us.

December 4, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Volume Discounts app!

Sweetest Thing Boutique

I downloaded this app for BFCM, easy to install. I ended up not using it just because I didn’t need it anymore so I removed the app, had an issue and contacted the support they resolved my issue within an hour and were extremely helpful. Will be using this app again

November 30, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance re-installing our app!

Le Dessert

Very easy to setup. Despite the fact that some setup required some coding, the support team was very reactive to help. it's just Awesome.

November 30, 2020

HELLODrinks

App doesn't work after installing and setting up discounts, 24 hours later still not working, support are slow, they reponded to us 12 hours ago, we responded immediately, 9 hours later we followed up, they responsded immediately, and have again disappeared. Shocking Service. My first review of the year, you earned it!

Main Street Marketplace-Downtown Waupaca

This app did not meet my needs. I needed the app for one product but then needed to upgrade to a paid plan for the one small feature I needed. AND after I had removed it I found out by email that I had to go into my theme coding and manually remove code. This is above my skills and very risky with my store right before Christmas. I wish I would have know this before I installed it.

Happmish

Really loved this app, does a lot of things even on Free Tier! I able to setup everything on my own as their documentation is quite easy to follow. Thumbs up to this app.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Las Delicias Patisserie

It took a couple of hiccups that were solved by the support team. It brought us a lot of business - People like to see the original price cross with their discount. Thank you!

November 19, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

namebadges.com.au

Support was somewhat slow but part of this was due to festive season, would be nice if there was a disclaimer stating this. None the less the team did resolve the issue and glad it is now working.

Neptune Athletics

I started using this app because the reviews were so good about the customer service. I needed to enable multiple discounts for different products for a sale I was having on my store. This app made this so easy and the reviews are correct, customer service was extremely helpful and quick to respond to any questions or problems I had. I love that they have a free option for more simple needs and the monthly price for the pro is also fair. I am so happy with this company and will be happy to try out any other apps of theirs if I ever need!

November 18, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps!
We're glad to hear you received awesome support from our app specialists.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Volume Discounts or any of our other apps!

thefunnyfeet

Thank you really much for your work and for your excellent customer service.
It's been an amazing experience and I am super satisfied.

November 17, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!