Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Memoi

Great app easy to use and wonderful help team :)
True 5 Star

Polygroup

Best Walmart integration on Shopify. If you want to sell on Walmart and have a Shopify store, this is the APP you want. Good support via the team on Skype. I would recommend.

Lil Shirts

This is a really good app, simple to use and does a great job of sending product to Walmart.

Swissbotany

Very happy with this app. Was easy to set up and has helped generate extra sales. Whenever I've had any questions or issues customer service has responded quickly and efficiently. Update 12/09/17 - Had issues with some products , once more customer service fixed the problem within 10 minutes. Great service!

Activedogtoys

Works perfectly! Customer support is AMAZING! Very helpful and will guide you through the process. It's very easy to get your shopify products onto the walmart marketplace (once you're approved by walmart)! I thought the process would take a long time but my products were live on walmart the next day!!! Happy selling!

Bonita Supply

Amazing support. Respond day and night promptly. We had more than 500 sales in less than 2 weeks with walmart using ced commerce.

Ramjet

Developers have been very responsive when we had troubles with syncing our products onto the walmart store. We are selling items now on a regular basis and as we encounter issues, these guys respond quickly and get it resolved right away. Couldn't ask for more. They are now an official walmart developer. I shall be using them for Jet integration.

Swing Design

We have been using this app for a few months now. The app allowed us to quickly start selling on Walmart.com. The app is well priced and orders flow right into our shopify account. We are able to manage everything within shopify, making it very easy to update information across multiple platforms. We also utilize their Jet.com app. Between the 2 apps we have seen our web sales grow 300%. If an issue came up, the Cedcommerce team worked hard to resolve it in a timely manner and ensure our sales were not disrupted.

Keepmefresh

Amazing App & Customer service we needed major help in the beginning we had so many questions and everything we asked they followed up with very informative answers from start to finish this is how it should be when your using a developers app A+ service we recommend this App to everyone Thank you again!!!

Rainbow Hawaiian Products

My experience communicating with Jim the developer was positive and informative.

I see CedCommerce has the features I need to do business on Walmart, no more no less. Their price is hard to beat. They understand Walmart requirements and what I need to do business on the Walmart platform. I would recommend checking them out. Customer service will do their best to help you understand and use this program to your satisfaction.

Ernie