Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Bellytrainer.com

Thank you, great support, and awesome expertise. Thank you for assisting with the integration and the uploads.

ALOHA4USA

Now it is the right time for giving a five star review as I have been working with Ced for 3-4 weeks. The app is the best and the best part is that the issues which are on from Walmart's end they communicate with the Walmart members on your behalf and get them fixed for you. I was so worried about my shipping solutions and my account manager has helped me out in every possible way and have provided me the best solution so I can sell effectively on Walmart. They provide you a account manager who will keep a close eye on your catalog and will let you know what possible updates you need to make. I was very happy to get moved from the free app and work with them. Paying some cost for getting things fixed is way better than getting free services which are horrible.

EZ Lifestyle

Walmart is extremely frustrating and it's difficult to actually get your products listed with or without this app. Krishna from support is extremely helpful and has been there every step of the way.

DAVENDU

Great App and excellent customer service!!
I solved all of my problem. Thank you for your help Swati!

Creo Skate Co

The functionality of this app is great! Shubhangi and her team have been such a great help and support navigating the process of setting my Walmart store up - Many thanks!

Katamco, LLC

Great app for expanding into Walmart. Excellent customer service!!! Everything in the app is user friendly and pretty straight forward. I would definitely recommend checking it out!

NewMarketPets

I am very satisfied with the service and support provided today by Kushagra. He was very supported by teaching me steps by steps on how to publish my products on Walmart. As well, he shared information about how to eliminate errors, and offer to support me in the future and be my point of contact with any issues I go through. He also offered to do the profiling for me. Very kind and respectful. I love the service that Walmart Integration provided to me.

Klaebu Sterling Silver

The 24/hr customer service has been really great for me as I try to upload my products. I was having many technical errors with getting UPCs imported and Kushagra has been so helpful!

KaraMD®

Great app with excellent customer support, they helped me through the whole setup and got me live quickly

September 15, 2020

Hi Blake,

Thank you for your review. We will be there to help you anytime :)

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

R. Terra

kushagra from Walmart Integration App. Was professional! He help to set my store online step by step “ on my time” always happy to answer my questions! Great customer service - well deserved 100 stars!