Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

oncnaturalcolors.com

Install is simple. We started with the free trial. But due to operational issues our end. It looked like we would run out of time. A quick call in to Support via their Chat. And Swati very kindly agreed to extend the trial period a few hours. There was a confusing anomaly early on. Where the app showed the wrong badge. But again, Swati fixed it via Chat in no time at all. Set-up and on-boarding was straightforward. Most are intuitive. Kushagra was a great help to a colleague in the US when uploading to Walmart.  The app UI is clean and like Shopify in design. So easy to navigate. UX between Shopify and the App is excellent. We are live on Walmart. And the sales are coming in. So upgrading to monthly was a no-brainer.  Support is deserving of extra special mention.  Outstanding service!  Chat response time is swift.  And you can use Skype. For sending screenshots etc. I have to single Swati out for special mention. She is more a part of my team than some of my colleagues. A real credit to CedCommerce! A welcome change for those of us that have to deal with other A-Z "support" services! Recommend the App. All the more so for exceptional Customer Service. 7 Stars - for the service alone! Thank you.

Buy & Sell Fitness

Customer service is excellent. The developer contacted me via whatsapp to walk me through the entire process of syncing my products to walmart.com, barcodes, bulk edits. Extremely responsive and the app is easy to use Customer service is 5 stars!

kingofblings

This app is pretty easy to work and all great customer service. Kushagra was a great help with helping me load our products into the Walmart Seller portal. He was really help to upload the product in a very easy and fast way really appreciated his work thanks kushara

ASNY Collection

This app is really amazing but the best of all is the chat reaction time and their help is 24/7 available. Highly recommended!

Veilad

This is a great app for a few very important functions. Not only do they offer a free 7 day trial to prove their app works. The fact that the app does what it says it will in my opinion does not get someone 5 stars. What make me give them 5 stars is they don't just give you this app and some vaguely written instructions. They will sit on chat with you as long as you need and walk you through the whole process. As a big seller I can tell you customer support is key and these guys provide it.

Pet Scientific Group

Kushagra was a great help with helping me load our products into the Walmart Seller portal. Much easier than building out your store directly on the Walmart seller app. Highly Recommend.

City Chick Fashions LLC

Hi I just wanted to say that the Walmart Integration app is superb by Cedcommerce. It makes integration with Walmart alot easier. I have quite a few of Cedcommerce apps and I wouldn't go with anyone else. They are the best!!! I can't give the Walmart integration app by Cedcommerce enough praise, everyone needs to try it! It will make integration and Sales with Shopify or any other platform seem like a piece of cake! I love it!!

EarringEverything.com

I was happy with the flow and functionality of the on-boarding process. It was easy to follow and fill-in the blank basically. I had some confusion at set-up the sustainer service via chat was so helpful and completed my tasks successfully on her end. I am proud for EarringEverything Fashion Jewelry to call Walmart Home.

YesWelder

Easy integration. The app was quick and painless to set up. Any questions we did run into about the app or even Walmart Marketplace, the CEDCommerce team was right there supporting us every step of the way, from pre-installation inquiries to aftersale support.

We were moving on to Walmart Marketplace for the first time so we definitely had a lot of things to learn. To this day, they are still answering all of our questions promptly. I feel like they are on hand 24/7 and we have a dedicated team always assisting us. Thanks, Hrithik and the rest of CEDcommerce team.

Waku Inc

I am impressed by the team support and helpful nature. I have communicated with them and they provided me the free plan even though the free plan limit is exhausted. They understand my concern and help me with all the best possible ways.
Along with this, they have provided me the free SEO service so that I can gain good sales.
Highly impressed by Cedcommerce. I would recommend Cedcommerce services to all the sellers.
I have checked the app and the inventory, order and price management is hussle free.
Great job !