Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Outdoor Gear Place

CEDCommerce has been a HUGE help for my business. Working with Walmart isn't easy but CEDCommerce takes all my worries away. All the representatives are helpful but Adeeba really went above and beyond to help me.

Feellikebeauty USA

I am a new seller on Walmart and Used CEDcommerce to integrate my shopify to Walmart.
It is very easy app to use with the assistance of Nidhi who helped me in every step thanks for her,
I used this app as a trial and I will be subscribing very soon.

Kensun

We are happy with the CedCommerce. We have never had any issues with integration and Support team always resolve any of our concerns extremely quickly and effectively

Intense oud

I would highly recommend this product and hats off the support, the whole team is very responsive. If you are into marketplace expansion this is the best option in the market at a very reasonable price.
Highly Recommended !!!

Feeder Creek

CEDcommerce makes it easier to work with Walmart's cumbersome seller website. I specifically used it to list products from my Shopify backend to Walmart.com. It's much easier to use than directly going into Walmart. The API is excellent and fast. But, the best thing about it is their dedication to me as a customer. I ran into roadblocks and was becoming frustrated. CEDCommerce stepped in and exceeded my expectations with one on one support. Specifically, Sonali is awesome to work with and I'm happy to partner with CED and her as my business grows.

HomeLifeCo.

I have been working with this app some time ago and it works very well, it offers great options for the growth and consolidation of your products, it also provides a very professional and efficient support team such as ADEEBA that looks for different ways to solve Any problem and provides alternatives to boost your business, I would definitely recommend this platform.
Adeeba, Thank you for your help.

Pellatt Cornucopia

It is amazing working with CEDCOMMERCE, these guys helped me in listing my products on the Walmart and on Walmart Canada.

I used the advanced feature of Walmart by the help of the integration. Walmart's Advanced attributes helped me to get my products on top in search results. I guess CedCommerce is the only company providing this feature of Walmart.

Also, they support the Walmart 2 day free shipping program. I feel the benefit of using this app for my product SEO and increased my sales to double.

The support service is fantastic. You will get to know the actual meaning of the prompt reply by communicating with them on WhatsApp or at any medium.

CEDCOMMERCE guys rocks. Keep up the good work.

CitiKitty Inc.

We use CedCommerce for a couple of our stores and have always received prompt and courteous replies to all of our questions and concerns. They have taken care of all issues we have had in no time at all and would definitely recommend them.

Electronicssto32

I was trying to sell my products on Walmart for so long and finally, I am selling. This couldn't have been possible without the help of CedCommerce. It took 1.5 months or I guess more to get an account.
I can see the other reviews for not getting an account on Walmart... I can understand because even I have to wait for so long. Must say need to have patience.

You guys are doing a really great job in helping sellers to get an account and managing the products and orders. The 2-day free shipping feature is also there in the app which I was so excited to use on Walmart.com.
The support is really awesome! I am connected with the team on Skype getting an all-time prompt response whether its day or night.

The membership is worth the $ spent. Keep up the good work!

BrickandMirrorBeauty.com

Walmart is one of the toughest stores to get products listed on. Adeeba has been such an amazing help with the little mundane tasks required to be listed. 5 stars for her service as well.