Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

JDC, LLC

So Far So Good! Walked right through the setup process. No Issues. I can't thank you guys enough!!!

Ultimate Care Products

I used to app to push our Shopify selection to Walmart. Working well. It is nice that you get a dedicated account manager who supports you right from the start and really facilitates with the launch.

AFRICAN SOUGOU

Cedcommerce has helped me in getting the barcode exemption for the products, They also helped me in completing the launch checklist. Apart from this, the features that I like the most are the Product upload and retire, promotions and price management, Order shipment and Order refunds or cancellation and 2-day Free Shipping Orders, etc everything that we Walmart seller needs.

i am so glad to use this app because it makes my life so easy to integrate Walmart seller center. Also, it allows me to sell more.

I suggest all the sellers of Shopify to try Walmart integration app. You will always get satisfaction by the Cedcommerce!

SheServed® LLC

CedCommerce has the best integ tool 4 Walmart,has 24/7 cust serv,Excel tech supp This app ROCKS!

Men's Fashion Jewelry

Amazing App!!! works very good...The customer service is amazing and very helpfull and understand all your needs. I am a new seller and my account is not LIVE yet. Ced guys are helping me in making my account LIVE as well as extend my trial period to some more days so that I can test all the functionalities of the app.

Ced guys are guiding me in product uploading, completing the launch checklist and order management. It is all in one app and provides every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Walmart and managing orders. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless. I like this app a lot.

HairSil

CedCommerce did an outstanding job. We have been trying to get our brand HairSil Accelerator back onto WalMart.com for 3 years. CedCommerce did it in 3 weeks. We recommend this App and Support Team to All Shopify Brands. We saved thousands of dollars by using the App versus a consultant or sales associate

Provizio Supply

I have used many integration apps, but your Walmart integration app sets a new standard of how easy an integration app should be. Keep up the great work Cedcommerce!

Classy Walking Canes

Customer Service so far is 5 stars. Never have to wait long on the chat to get an answer for a problem or question we have. The process to get he app connected and working is not difficult but you will probably need a little customer service support to guide you along during the 7 day free test period. Customer Service helped us and in fact they did some of the back end work for us in the set up process. Most of the issues we have in encountered so far is with Walmart itself. They move at a little slower pace than we are use to. Overall, the app works for us and we are giving it a year one period to see how it works out for our business. So far so good on the app .

Nature's Potent

Integration is a PERFECT solution for sellers of Walmart. It is all in one app and provides you every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Walmart and managing orders Smoothly. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Support is super quick and they are available 24*7. Adeeba helped me through the process right from the beginning to Uploading, i am really impressed with her professional skills. This deadly combination of Awesome App and fast support is like a Cherry in the Cake.

I will recommend this integration to every seller. If you do not have this integration get it now.

Thank you, app developers!

Joybees

The App works just great. You need to make sure that you don't have any duplicate variations in your collections. I had that issue and after talked with the support I have created new collection for Walmart upload with unique SKUs. The online chat support is just great and very knowledgeable. They helped me with all my issues. They also corrected many incorrect listings for me.