Walmart Integration

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited December 11, 2018

Unless you are VERY experienced with product feeds and associated issues, this is not for you. When our feeds actually published, the mapping was a mess and nearly all lines items would have had to be manually entered on the Walmart site, had we not pulled the plug after testing a few products. Also, once published, we were unable to make any changes. Just an awful experience all around.

Sporteer
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited April 9, 2020

This App is very helpful for selling on Walmart. There is a learning curve and I often have had issues or questions on things but the customer service is good. I recommend skype chatting with the customer service folks.
There is almost always someone to answer your questions and help find a solution to any problems that may arise or if not.. just text your question and they will answer when they become available.

TonsOfSocks
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited November 12, 2021

I started using this app in 2018. Then I decided to try the Walmart Marketplace app. Foolish mistake. Saurabh from CEDCommerce reached out to me when I switched and let me know they understood and they would be there if I changed my mind. I QUICKLY came back to CEDCommerce. 1st, the customer service is amazing. Nikesh helped me get everything back in place and up and running - stayed with me through every step. Took less than an hour to be back with CEDCommerce. The features I LOVE with the CEDCommerce app - I can pull in orders at any time - I do not need to wait for the scheduled feeds to come over - this feature alone saves me during the Christmas season in keeping all my inventory in sync. Product control - incredible. I was able to configure the app to work exactly how I wanted to integrate in WMT Seller Central (as in what syncs and what does not). It provides me direct insight into feed failures and steps to correct on my own. I am able to force changes to Walmart vs waiting on scheduled process (that still run). There are many others... but you get the idea - great stuff. I have been using this app for over 4 years. It is always being updated with more and more features that make my job easier. But the #1 thing I love about this app is the customer service. You can online chat with them 24/7. The customer service team is top notch. Yes, I am singing a lot of praises, but as they say, you don't know what you got until it is gone, and those 5 days I was away trying another app was a real eye opener as to how awesome this app is - it sets the standard in my opinion. As we have continued to grow with Walmart, CEDCommerce has been right there with us, a great partner.

Quest Toys
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 27, 2018

Absolutely recommend this app. I integrated my entire store and the guys at support are very helpful. Thanks for all the help.

Bayside Brush Co.
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 16, 2018

the app is really helpful, the guys are awesome. Have been using a different platform for years, just made it happen after 1 day working with Ced.

Thanks guys

CJ-Technology LLC
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
October 26, 2018

I was trying to get this setup and working through the chat at first, I have been on Walmart and am still on Walmart and my Consumer ID and Private Key that were coming from Walmart kept showing up as invalid. So went to a phone call. They are from outside the US and the call was very choppy, along with the language barrier made it very difficult to accomplish anything. So long story short, I am going to try and find another integration partner. This one as far as I can tell may be good once you set up, but the setup process is so onerous that I wasted almost a day trying to get it done.

Game Plan Experts
Time spent using app: About 3 years
CedCommerce replied May 23, 2019

Hi Shane,

The Consumer ID and Private Key is extracted from Walmart and the app match it to configure the app with Walmart. The invalid error is from Walmart when they are unable to match the keys. This happens sometime but as you were connected with us on a LIVE chat this was fixed at the same time.

Also, we are glad that you are still connected with us and selling your products on Walmart successfully.

Happy selling.

Edited January 21, 2021

Excellent app and support! the few problems I face is not related to app, the represantatives are helpful and very friendly. Always willing to help with any issue of Walmart orders.

LoveMyFabric
Time spent using app: About 4 years
October 23, 2018

There have been some great improvements to this app in recent months and without it we would never have been able to successfully connect from Shopify into Walmart. It takes a bit of getting used to, but the Team at CedCommerce have also been quick to respond and extremely helpful along the way.

moth-prevention.com
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 10, 2018

Perfect app great service highly recommended :)
Will use it for more stores
they always help and provide a great customer service

EG Gifts
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 11, 2019

I've been having many issues with stock and variants publishing correctly. They do their best to provide support, but it is very frustrating. Not sure what the issue is, but they are very helpful in resolving issues. I only wish selling on
Walmart was a more smooth process. This is the most frustrating app I have ever used and I use at least 10 software programs for my stores and this is by far the most inefficient time wasting app ever. Tried to get a refund. Do NOT get this app. We are now using another app for Walmart

Plan B Fashionista