Walmart Integration

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited May 16, 2017

This app is very impressive. It has a lot of capability for a very good price. We use several other services to integrate with other online marketplaces and none are as good as this app. It is very feature rich and allows for anything you would want in Shopify->Walmart integration.

The best thing to do is to make sure your Shopify store is exactly correct in every attribute. Then the upload to Walmart will go very smoothly. I did not have everything perfect, however, James was outstanding and fixed every issue I had perfectly and quickly.

I wish that every similar app had customer service as good as CED Commerce!

Transitions2earth
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 26, 2017

Decent support, good app. Thanks to James.

7rugs
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited June 3, 2017

System software and support is good. After few hick up things will work out. Site back end is very poorly designed. Horizontal scroll bar is at bottom of poorly designed layout, it is very difficult to submit the items. I don't know if these guys are just fixing the errors on beta software. It is not ready to go software. I have tried the software but these guys don't know the customer requirements. These are some bozos working in isolation with no thinking about customer usage.

Indus Retail
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 5, 2017

Fantastic , and Very Prompt Service !!!

Mediterranean Grocery
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 4, 2017

Every time I have needed answers, the support has been quick, efficient and very easy to understand. My time is valuable and I feel like the people in charge of this realize that and do a great job at resolving any issues, as well as explaining things when I have questions or concerns.

Hawaiian Store
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited November 11, 2021

CEDCommerce has been a true partner in helping me launch on Walmart and become a successful seller. This APP is exactly what you need if you want to sell on Walmart.com. Every step of the way support has been there to help me. Thank you CED ! Update: After years of selling with CED commerce, the support remains amazing. I can't thank them enough!

Tool
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 21, 2017

Great app easy to use and wonderful help team :)
True 5 Star

Memoi
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited January 21, 2018

Best Walmart integration on Shopify. If you want to sell on Walmart and have a Shopify store, this is the APP you want. Good support via the team on Skype. I would recommend.

Polygroup
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 20, 2017

This is a really good app, simple to use and does a great job of sending product to Walmart.

Lil Shirts
Time spent using app: 22 days
Edited September 12, 2017

Very happy with this app. Was easy to set up and has helped generate extra sales. Whenever I've had any questions or issues customer service has responded quickly and efficiently. Update 12/09/17 - Had issues with some products , once more customer service fixed the problem within 10 minutes. Great service!

Swissbotany