4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient listing capabilities, including handling variant and UPC exempt listings. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, ability to manage thousands of products, and quick upload times. The intuitive interface and easy-to-understand dashboards are appreciated. Exceptional customer service, including a dedicated manager for each store and a responsive chat feature, is frequently highlighted. The app also provides extensive knowledge on working with Walmart, making it a comprehensive solution for managing and growing a store.

July 29, 2021

The customer service is great! With the plan I bought, the team is helping me upload my products and run an SEO to help increase sales. I look forward to working with them on all my future projects and integrations.

Olive & Chain
January 11, 2019

The app is decently structured and provides all features we needed for our use case, plus many more that we have not touched yet.

Main pain point was the setup on Walmart. 99% of our 600 SKUs we wanted to sell did not exist yet on Walmart. The self-service publishing inside the app only worked for about 1/4 of the products, with the rest having various issues. I'm positive that this is mainly an issue with the Walmart API. Fortunately, the app developer provides excellent support. Very fast responses, and was able to resolve all of the various listing issues. If you have to create a larger number new listings, I'd strongly advise to let the app developer do the publishing for you.

The actual operation is smooth. Orders and stock levels sync as they're supposed to. This is exactly as hands-off a solution as we were looking for.

ESL Shop US
November 10, 2022

I am using cedcommerce app for walmart US . the app is superb with easy to use features everything is automated right from managing inventory which has helped me to sell smoothly , it works seamlessly with shopify
to orders the support is excellent of the whole team they always go to extra mile to hep you 24*7.
the app is far better than any other in terms of its features .
i would recommend this app to everyone who wants to sell on walmart to use this app.

Mary Mercedes
October 31, 2022

Walmart Team has helped me in any way possible. Great app to use to update content on seller Walmart. 100% recommend.

Ksproducers
October 27, 2021

Great help, without the app I would of been stuck scratching my head. Recommend to everyone looking to use Walmart Shopify channel.

Speak4em.com
May 4, 2019

Anupriya and James from CedCommerce, kept me updated on the uploading process on Walmart all the way, till the very end. I give 5 stars for customer service and follow up. They went as far as providing hands on assistance with manual work, such as mapping Categories on Walmart. Which is a lot of work! They also switched off inventory Sync, so inventory stayed 0 until i was ready to go online with Walmart. That was a big peace of mind.

Thank You!

VaasuHomes
Edited November 25, 2019

Great App and easy to use. The videos are helpful
A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+

Best Parts House
April 28, 2021

great service and its been the easiest to deal with Walmart platform out of other app that i have worked with

fashion brand sale
November 13, 2021

They provide amazing customer support and also help you to get unblocked in case you did not understand something. Will definitely recommend.

rbeey
August 12, 2020

I used this app! It happens to be the best app I have used thus far! I am excited about it. The customer service is AMAZING! AMAZING! This app has made my anxiety and nervousness about setting up Walmart very very very easy. The techs behind the scene are soooo helpfully. Any issues that I ran into with Walmart, they resolved them within minutes.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE APP! MAKES YOUR ENTREPRENEUR LIFE SO MUCH EASIER.
Oh yeah that also have a 24/7 chat room (WHERE SOMEONE ALWAYS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS)

Tonya Renee Shaw Store