Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

GlowCity LLC

This app is amazing Im so excited that my shopify and walmart stores are synced the customer service is truly amazing and they are there for you if you get stuck not knowing what to do
looking forward to a long business relationship

Borderland Rustic Hardware

Very easy to use and integrate with Walmart. The customer support is also awesome. If you have a shopiy store and want to sell on Walmart you cannot go wrong with this integration.

ESL Shop US

The app is decently structured and provides all features we needed for our use case, plus many more that we have not touched yet.

Main pain point was the setup on Walmart. 99% of our 600 SKUs we wanted to sell did not exist yet on Walmart. The self-service publishing inside the app only worked for about 1/4 of the products, with the rest having various issues. I'm positive that this is mainly an issue with the Walmart API. Fortunately, the app developer provides excellent support. Very fast responses, and was able to resolve all of the various listing issues. If you have to create a larger number new listings, I'd strongly advise to let the app developer do the publishing for you.

The actual operation is smooth. Orders and stock levels sync as they're supposed to. This is exactly as hands-off a solution as we were looking for.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Amazing solution provided by Ced. I have received a great support from their team. Integration works very well. I listed my products on Walmart.com quickly without any trouble. I am already using their various integration apps like Newegg, Wish, Tophatter, Google Express, and Importer and also looking to grow my business more with them.

Highly recommended to everyone. AAA+++++

Satch & Fable

The app works really well and the customer service is exceptional, really out of this world! You can not ask for more.

Thanks.

Quest Toys

This app has been excellent is getting me up and running on Walmart. What I have really enjoyed is the dedicated support team that I have been assigned (my team is lead by Nidhi Rajput). Support response has been amazing. Nidhi's patience in allowing me to ask my questions and learn their tool have really increased my confidence that I made the right choice in partnering with CEDCommerce as my integrator to Walmart.com I have a very large catalog and was able to get everything loaded with price adjustments onto Walmart within a few hours. I sell across multiple channels and using this app fit right into my order fulfillment process very easily.

Bayside Brush Co.

Absolutely recommend this app. I integrated my entire store and the guys at support are very helpful. Thanks for all the help.

CJ-Technology LLC

the app is really helpful, the guys are awesome. Have been using a different platform for years, just made it happen after 1 day working with Ced.

Thanks guys

LoveMyFabric

Excellent app and support! the few problems I did face while uploading my products were mostly on Walmarts end.

moth-prevention.com

There have been some great improvements to this app in recent months and without it we would never have been able to successfully connect from Shopify into Walmart. It takes a bit of getting used to, but the Team at CedCommerce have also been quick to respond and extremely helpful along the way.