Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Classy Walking Canes

Customer Service so far is 5 stars. Never have to wait long on the chat to get an answer for a problem or question we have. The process to get he app connected and working is not difficult but you will probably need a little customer service support to guide you along during the 7 day free test period. Customer Service helped us and in fact they did some of the back end work for us in the set up process. Most of the issues we have in encountered so far is with Walmart itself. They move at a little slower pace than we are use to. Overall, the app works for us and we are giving it a year one period to see how it works out for our business. So far so good on the app .

Nature's Potent

Integration is a PERFECT solution for sellers of Walmart. It is all in one app and provides you every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Walmart and managing orders Smoothly. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Product upload and retire, promotions and price management, Order shipment and Order refunds or cancellation and 2-day Free Shipping Orders, etc everything that we Walmart seller needs.

Support is super quick and they are available 24*7. Adeeba helped me through the process right from the beginning to Uploading, i am really impressed with her professional skills. This deadly combination of Awesome App and fast support is like a Cherry in the Cake.

I will recommend this integration to every seller. If you do not have this integration get it now.

Thank you, app developers!

Joybees

The App works just great. You need to make sure that you don't have any duplicate variations in your collections. I had that issue and after talked with the support I have created new collection for Walmart upload with unique SKUs. The online chat support is just great and very knowledgeable. They helped me with all my issues. They also corrected many incorrect listings for me.

M3 Toys

Amazing app! Tested various other apps and services and only this worked perfectly for me. Looking forward to signing up long term

JMTonkin.com

Nice app! I always wanted to sell on Walmart and this app makes everything easier. I can submit thousands of products on the Walmart marketplace in minutes.

Cutes Cats

I was looking to have a fine app that could manage my listings for Walmart. I tried many apps out there but none of them seemed to be so helpful as this Walmart Integration. This app is simply amazing.

I installed the app within a few minutes I completed the set-up and reach the app dashboard. Then came a beautiful interface and well-built sections within the app, to manage the entire product and order business details. There is another feature for improving listing on Walmart “Recommended and Optional Attributes” this allows you to add additional attributes to your product and in turn help in product visibility on Walmart. Also, I needed to manage my products specifically with lowered prices and the repricer feature easily helped solve that requirement. There are a lot of other features that make this app wonderful!
I contacted Ced and they guided me in deep detail about the app and its uses. After getting help from I came to know that there is so much to know and learn about Walmart. The way they help sellers is simply incredible.

This app has everything you need to manage for Walmart sales. It's no doubt that this app is rated the best as it got the best workers.

I got Walmart sales within some time after using this app. That's superb!

I highly recommend this app. Truly an awesome experience with it.

Shopsy

Walmart Integration is the best solution for sellers of Walmart. It is all in one app and provides you every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Walmart and managing orders. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Ced guys are helping me in resolving my concern with Walmart. They have created the case from their end and are updating me on the response of the case on a daily basis. Support is super quick and they are available 24*7. The support is very, very, good, these CED guys are supporting me in 24*7, by the live chat, phone call, (which is great because most companies don't offer phone support with a real human anymore) on WhatsApp, on skype and on any medium you would like. They guided me in every small step. The prices are excellent too.

NoNetz

Super easy integration and absolutely a necessary product to maintain products on Walmart. Umme and her team are top notch!

Liquidation Hub Store

The app is fast and very smooth, it has its own workflow but it makes sense given how Walmart works. Their Customer Service is excellent they work hard and till late. Thank you guys.

mybookstop

I am pleasantly surprised and impressed by the application, I would love to us all the other apps as well which are developed by CEDCOMMERCE. This app is definitely among the top apps out there in the market. It has a great functioning mechanism and smooth flow of products from Shopify to Walmart and orders from Walmart to Shopify. The app meets all the expectations and works the same as mentioned on Shopify App store.

The pain points of Walmart sellers are Unpublished products and managing inventory, price and product data via spect file and this app provides the solution for all those problems.

This app is great and works great. We were looking for the management of our products on Walmart and this application made it very easy for us to do that. It offers excellent features such as product upload, promotional Price, Custom product price changes, automatic product synchronization, and more. It helped me promote my products on the Walmart marketplace as well.
I am looking forward to working with cedcommerce in the future !!