Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Xhale For Life

Easy to set up. Hoping the notifications will help recover carts. I will keep you posted next month

Modernz

good app would recommend it to other potential customers. I am going to give the app a try along with the other app offered,

Thrift Champions

I like the app so far, was very easy to set up, easy to follow instructions, I just follow the steps to get it up and running in no time.

Araxa Store

nice App, it seems to be beneficial to my store, many thanks to the App developer, hope we can see more apps from you.

Casoteria

I used this app to get crucial information for my store and it really helped. Would recommend strongly.

Tech From Karma

Great app all around even if you are using the free version! You get some really nice customization features and much more :)

Trop Saint

so far so good. keep it up guys

Scratch and Feed

Awesome, easy, helpful app. Please keep it free and doing what you doing. Love it. thank you for offering a great product to us business owners

Xpressmall

I used this app on setting up our welcome notification. However, it would be better if it can be applied to everyone not only new but the existing visitors. So that they can be able to notice it and it can generate and convert more sales.

JJ Anchors

Very awesome app. These makes my day good. Two thumbs up for the developers. Thank you Thank you thank you