Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for holiday sale

Free plan available

BestEver4U

I am starting to use this app it gatherer many useful functionalities. I will review periodically to update you about how it works

GiftCult

Although all I have done is set the app up, I can already tell it's going to be good. Hopefully, it does boost sales!!

Iseeproducts

Awesome service for up coming entrepreneurs allows for growth and connection with the customers Great app for anybody to use

2Worlds Digi Scrap Supplies

Simple and very easy to create the push notifications great app didn't think it would have that many options for free

Bandit Coffee Co.

Great App! I am excited to see this boost my sales. Looking forward to how my customers will react to this new addition.

PJ bikers site

I just installed an very helpfull app,very recomended

Wayofcha

Easy to use and I have just implemented this on my website. Hope to see good conversions. Will update the review when I see a sale.

1020 Fashion

Good app, helped bring in some extra sales.
I Like that I can pick virtually any theme as a background and they've very visually appealing. The pricing tier needs to get a bit decreased, but that's just whining at this point. 5/5

SUNNYGUNNY

The Lapis Boutique

I got this app to get a better email marketing process, I like that it's free up to 100 subscribers. Very helpful to new shop owners. How do you get your current subscribers list to transfer over? I have about 50 from another app, but is there a way to get them all in one place?