Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing | Reviews

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for holiday sale

Fine Gifts La Bella Basket Company

Looking forward to getting started with this app. I am happy with how I was able to customize the layout for the discount. I am planning to go through all the other features now.

BCW accessories

I am beginner of e-commerce business. This app helps me a lot! I am not good at computer but this app is so easy to use. I recommend everyone to try this app if you just started your business. I tried to leave a review but it doesn't let me leave review page.

Funkyfiltersltd

A Excellent apps would recommend using all the free trials and finding out which suit your business needs the most
Really easy and effective to use
Selling from uk ****

Adorely

I love the way it has everything all in one place and its so easy to use. And gives great ideas I have forgotten to use

Les Vibez

THIS APP IS SIMPLE AND AMAZING!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO DOWNLOAD IT !!

Super Jewels

It is a great app. I really enjoy this app as i used this app to promote my store and boost up my sales.

Black Unicorn Creations

So far so good - easy enough to use. I do wish there was a little more customization. Will update this review if necessary.

Shop A Bunch Online

This app is really good for first time user and is very easy to use. App helps you with marketing and sales conversion.

The Life Of Beauty

I just started using this app and it is really easy and beginner friendly to set up and use, I recommend it.

Wonderful Jewels

Haven't used a lot but Looks good for now . Will update as soon as i start using it more