Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Vanorra

very great app. i love everything about it. there are no flawa, it helped me generate sale and gave my customers good service

Step By Step

This is a great app. helps me to communicate effortlessly with my customers. Check this application out if you haven't.

Q's Custom Jewelry

I use this app to get my website more sales and it is the best. The options are great and it is so easy to use and set up.

Darkside Vapes

Fantastic tool to bring back customers and save abandonment of carts , a fantastic add on and worth installing on your plan

Hip Kids

I used this app to help me gain more customers and invite customers to return! The app is easy to use and will help to increase sales.

K9's For Life

So far so good with this app. Hoping this app will help cart recovery and sales. Would like to write a more thorough review in the future as the app gets put to work.

Greens To Go PR

Just started using the app. Seems like an all in one place to keep customers informed.

AprilDress

sound great. it is what i need, and most importantly to me, new starter of shpify seller, it is free. i will try it.

98Trends

Just started but I can already see how my shop is going to benefit. Easy to use App. Great App, this is what we need to succeed. Cheers

SKvintage

TOP I RECOMMEND THIS VERY COMPLETE APPLICATION . NECESSARY TO KEEP CUSTOMERS INFORMED WITH PUSH NOTIFICATIONS