Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Prince International

excited to use these app ..!!Greatt Features to increase the sales.I hope it will give me best results for my store.

Dan & Toni Fashions

I used this app to prevent abandoned carts and get some revenue back.
And get notifications of any abandoned carts

golden rose secrets

Great app! I really like design and dashboard. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fabulously bling

very easy and i need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackFin Tackle Shop

Satisface las necesidades, muy completa tiene todo lo que se necesita para tener una web en condiciones y llamar al cliente a la acción.

PCACART

THANKS A LOT TO ME YOU ARE GREAT HOE CAN I EXPLAIN YO ARE GREAT I DONT HOW CAN I EXPLAIN YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH

Case Wrld

I was having trouble capturing emails for abandoned carts but this app has done wonders for me!! It has increased my conversation and just has made the overall experience on my website 10x better.

love for cars

I HAVE NOT TRY IT YET BUT SEEMS TO BE COOL / PREATY SMART FOR A FREE PLAN . GOOD JOB GUYS. KEEP IMPOUVING THE APP.

Frea

just started using this app and hoping to get results. Didn't have a chance to experience much just yet

The Thrift Hub

This is an awesome app,i currently use the free version,and it does amazing work. i strongly recommend it. well done guys.