Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing | Reviews

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for holiday sale

kmp ltd

great - thanks brillant, cant think of enough words to describe this app, its unbelievable, the greatest

YUHENG

this is amazing for the start-up users!!!!! the function and price are acceptable and friendly. 5 stars!

Top Cat Lovers

THIS IS COOL APP I LIKE IT GIVE discount TO CLIENTS TO CAME BACK AND BUY your PRODUCTS. TRY IT FOR FREE.

HAYDEALS

Great app Big Help - easy to use and great layout

helped my site reach new heights and much more sales

PET MARKET FUN

its really easy to use. It s not a waste of time. It does what it tells. just get it and dont miss this cause its a good one!

Cat Lady Heaven

The notifications work well. Lots of options for different kinds of pop-ups. It's really good for a free app.

MoryJune

Love this! Super easy to install and I can’t wait to use it on our site. I think it could really help us.

Waterfly

It is helpful. I am trying to use this app. There are clear steps to help us to set and change the setting.

Thezizi

very good app i love it! I recommend for everyone. it's Great it's so great o my god it's very good !

One of A Kind Variety Empotium

This app I did like because it carries the content with a smooth flow and it's not difficult to engage. I haven't used it but once so my review is limited as of now.