Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

MoryJune

Love this! Super easy to install and I can’t wait to use it on our site. I think it could really help us.

Waterfly

It is helpful. I am trying to use this app. There are clear steps to help us to set and change the setting.

Thezizi

very good app i love it! I recommend for everyone. it's Great it's so great o my god it's very good !

One of A Kind Variety Empotium

This app I did like because it carries the content with a smooth flow and it's not difficult to engage. I haven't used it but once so my review is limited as of now.

Useless Thingz

This app is awesome, it is simple to use and you have all the option you could possibly need. Thank you!

Saudade MX

works really good this app and its so easy to use i really recommend this app for real its so good this

D.P.Acces

I used this app to help me do d-p-acces.I really like how itdunction.It would be nice if it did better

youronlytech

Its very useful and It really helps with the sales, because it makes the customer buy the product, thanks you for this app.

Baldeen Creations

Great App! I've seen this on other successful sites. It seemed to look and perform exceptionally well.

KewtiePiee

I have just started my first Shopify store and found this tool to be extremely useful in increasing conversions.