Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

VacationLand Discount And Supply

Nice app, I have a few apps from this company and by far they all work, Quick and east set up and I can set back and relax .

lightning fast set up

Awesome

AQRA SHOP

Nice and better application, it's can help to upgrade our sales and make money .
tank youg

Coles-Toy-Bin-

I love this app its perfect for everything i need i would tell all my friends about this app and about how awesome it is

D2W Athletics

Such a great app. It's really helping me run my new ecommerce business much more effectively. Dont let this one get away.

Shop Market One

This is a great bundle of apps. Try it now. I love it for abandoned carts, and more. I love more functions to increase conversions.

BeZONED

Just start with it and is grate an excellent product. Easy to install and use. Very use full for promotions. Thanks

JAC

I used this app to boost sale and attract more traffic to my store. Love it and highly recommend it.

Blue Works Vintage Clothing Store

I would know what customer want to buy and can make some strategy to persuade them to buy next time .

thanks guys

The Musical Paradise

I'm currently using this app so that I can have an all in one app that is a lot less hassle. I saw that this one was the whole package.

So far, it looks like it will really help. I have struggled with finding a way to reach out to customers without damaging the user experience. So I feel that this will provide a way that isn't TOO "in your face about it."

It looks like it will help, and navigation is great. They provide excellent default messages and the whole thing is very easy to understand. I am very excited to see how it helps my store be better!

worditechs.com

I use this app because I think is good and I enjoy using it as long its free so leave it as its thanks