Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Drip2Dry Closet

I used this app and am totally amazed at the easy setups. Thanks for a free superb application. I highly recommend

CR Shop Sales

Gostei da experiência e o APP atende todas as expectativas, consegui recuperar alguns carrinhos abandonados

ClasseAshop

gostaria que tradução para portugues brazil,more of a way generates I'm still testing as soon as I've got back here

Prime Special

I think its prefect . I like how it comes with suggestions that one has in mind , its like reading my mind

Buythevalue.in

Really good app, it's work fine for me

It is very useful for my business, also improve my business

Hamza178

I use this app to boost my impressions and get overall traffic for cost effective prices. So far the app is very valuable informative and step by step.

Saamy store

ITS AWESOME APP. I LOVE IT.. THANK YOU SO MUCH,., I HOPE I WILL GET MORE SALE.. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME HELPING LIKE ME...

almostforfree

EASY TO USE, friendy and overall great product.
worths nothing to try it out yourself and take ur own conclusion

Intheloopy

JUST GETTING STARTED VERY EXCITED! I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT! LETS GET STARTED! PUSH PUSH PUSH!

Hack Lovers

The App was easy to Install. Still need to see how it works before I can give a review on that. Hopefully it recovers some lost customers.